{NOT A CHAPTER}

Hey! It's LinsDeadPonytail. I love that sentence! Anyway, recently I started my Junior year of high school. Awesome. Wow. Yeah, lots of fun. I love my classes as well as my teachers which is all fun and good. However, it's my second day and I already have homework to the roof, it's kinda ridiculous. I literally had a mental break down and it's only day two. My concern for this story is high in the sense that I will have little time to write now that the year has started. Right now I have a chapter that is in the works, it still needs to be finished but you must know that during the school year academics are my priority especially now being as Junior year is the one that needs to count. As for extra curricular activities I am in Drama Club and I have choirs events to attend to so those alone keep me busy. I thought about making a writing schedule but I know that I couldn't keep up with it, I would also hate to do a "I write when I want to" type of deal but then again this story isn't my job. Doing the thing you love or are passionate about shouldn't feel like a job, it should be a release where you get away from the stuff that is actually a job...like school. F- school.

This year is unfortunate for me because I'm traveling A LOT! This weekend I'm going to Chicago to see Hamilton, which by request I will be reviewing/ranting/fangirling about. I'm super excited, I hope all my faves are there like Chris Lee, Jose Ramos, Joseph Morales, he might be on vacation still, if so no big deal Miguel is bomb and I'd be just as happy. I'm super hype for all my favorite songs and moments (if you ask what they are...good luck cause my list is LONG).

I think I'm more excited for my mom to see it because she doesn't like listening to Broadway music or the Hamilton soundtrack so...my DJ skills in the car only go so far. Overall, I kinda wanna laugh at her for crying even though I'll probably be crying too during Stay Alive reprise and quiet uptown. I'm too hype! I played Say No to This in the car once and the line "she led my to her bed and let her legs spread." What a line! She listened to it and was like "what the hell is this?" ITS ART, MOM!

Anyway, so I have Chicago, then I have a trip to Hawai'i and after that I have a trip to New York, they're spread out through out the year luckily but it will still be difficult and I have to give it my all this year especially because of SATs. I just wanted to give you an update or something, I don't know what to call this...a notice? Caution this author sucks? Something like that. So yeah, I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend, I'll be spending mine with good o'l Hamilton and friends.

-LinsDeadPonytail