House Arrest

"Kathrine, is that you?! Get in here!" Ms. Rachel howls throughout the once quiet house. I peered into her office, she's on the computer with my file open. "Sit down" She instructs. I walk over to the empty chair infront of her desk, slowly sinking into the seat. "Mind telling me what the hell happened at school? Wanna tell me why the hell you were given a three day suspention? This is dumb shit you teens do that will make it impossible for you guys to get adopted." She says. I go to talk and Rachel cuts me off. "You know what, I dont even wanna know. Get out of my sight and go do the chores and dishes, don't think that you'll be lounging around her these next three days. No, you're going to be going to work. Idiot." Rachel spat. I sigh. "Excuse me, Kathrine? Get your ass back here." She yells. I walk over to her side of the desk. Big mistake. Before I knew it I had hot coffee thrown on me and her hand connected with my cheek. The coffee burned my skin on my face and neck, some reached my arm. My face and neck began to glow red. She grasped onto my wrist tightly. "Stop with the damn attitude, go take my mug to the kitchen, go handwash each of the dishes. If I see the dishwasher in use you really won't like me." She said letting go of my arm. "Too late" I say under my breath.  "What was that?" She asked. "Nothing" I say with a sarcastic smile, walking quickly out of her office. An hour and a half of dishwashing later my fingers resemble old raisins and it kinda grosses me out. I crawled through out the house cleaning the floors and bedrooms and doing everyones chores. This sucks. I did chores until everyone started arriving home from school. I still have coffee on my clothes, I haven't been able to take a shower yet. Emma and Jessica walked through the door as I was on the ground cleaning the floors by hand. They walk in a look down at me. "What happened?!" Emma whispered. "I got in trouble." I answer. "What did you do?" Jessica asked. "I didn't really d-" was all I got out before Rachel cut me off. "Ay! Jessie and Emma don't talk to her. She's working!" Rachel yells. I look down to the old wood floor that doesn't seem to get clean no matter how hard I scrub. Emma looks at my freshly bruised face and points at hers, mouthing to me as she walks past asking what happened. I nod towards Rachel's office. Emma rolls her eyes and walks with Jessica into another room, away from me. That's what everyone does for the next 15 minutes as they all come home. When I first started cleaning the sun was slightly starting to rise, here I am hours later, the sun has set, and I'm still cleaning. Finally, Rachel lets me off the hook for today and I run upstairs to my bedroom and grab clothes and a towel. "Hey Kathrine" Emma whispers from her shared bunk bed with Jessica. "Jessica and I got invited to a big party tonight, you wanna come? There'll be some hot boys there." She asks. "Please come, Kat" Jessica begs. "Uh, I don't know guys, What if Rachel finds out?" I ask. "She won't. Just find a sexy dress in my side of the closet and let's go. Oh and cover up those bumps on your face." Emma instructs. I quickly take a shower and slip on a skin tight black dress with long sleeves that hugged my body. I spent time doing as I was told makeup wise. I felt pretty. Maybe this wont be that bad.

----------------------------------
Short chapter, oops. Hey, it's all good. More food is cooking, just wait until it's done....You'll be coming back for fourths. I'm probably hyping this up so much. I don't know people can surprise you. I'll add zest in the dish for you. You like extra spice? I got you! Lets go!
-LinsDeadPonyTail