{NOT A CHAPTER PT. 2}

I'd expect maybe 1?2? More "not a chapter" I can promise you I'm trying to get back to regular scheduled programming with the story but I also want to share these moments! I hope you don't mind!

It's like 11:30 PM in Chicago right now as I'm writing this, I left my airport at home at 6:30ish PM and got to Chicago around.....6:30ish PM, I love time zones, time travel is real. I'm staying in a beautiful Airbnb around Millennium Park and I'm in awe of the view, it was kinda full circle with the first chapter of this story with the city of dancing lights, literally the name of this story. Anyway, I literally stood for maybe 20 to 30 minutes looking out the window watching lights flicker from people's tv's, and watching yellow windows turn into pitch black. I don't know why it was so entertaining to watch, but I'm enjoying my time here per usual. I heard sirens echoing throughout the street bouncing off of each building and this house that I'm staying in is directly near a train station/stop so I can hear the automated voice from the train, kinda creepy at first. At one point I got too creative and I thought there was like a bunch of police officers held up somewhere close and in my scenario one police had a bullhorn and he was yelling at a criminal near by....nah just the train. Anyway, tomorrow is Hamilton! I'm super excited! I'll follow up with another chapter tomorrow when I have time.

Hope you guys have a fun Labor Day weekend, those who are going back to school this coming week, good luck, have fun, join clubs, make new friends outside of your usual friend group! Change things up this year! Talk to you later. -LinsDeadPonytail.