Len then suddenly takes out a book, "Ok I'm gonna help you with your grades. You should be thankful that I'm wasting my time on an idiot."

"I'm sorry I didn't understand you, I don't speak monkey. Lenny wanna banana?" Rin cooed while suddenly pulling out a banana, holding it in front of Len's face.

Len grabbed the banana, holding it behind his back while wiping his drool, "FOCUS!"

"FOCUS ON ME! F-F-FOCUS ON ME!" Rin singed.

"Ugh you're impossible." Len walked out of Rin's room, slamming the door behind him.

"What are we gonna do about him Kashii?" Rin held her stuff bear in the air, "Hahaha! Kashii we can't do that! That's cruel! We can't be mean to the knives!" Rin chuckled while cuddling with the bear.

"Ah but Len's right. I have to get my grades up!" Rin plopped onto her bed, holding the bear close to her, "if my mother looks at it. I'll be dead!"

Rin sighed, "I think for the first time in my life...I have to do homework!" Rin gasped, "shocking I know." Rin got up, sitting at her desk, opening the thing that is called a 'book'.

"Chapter one, the equalities is the relationship between two quantities- you know what? I'll do this tomorrow!" Rin yawned while stretching, "my brain worked enough already."

Rin sat across her floor with Kashii laying in her arms, "what should we do Kashii?...no killing everybody in the world is not an option. Where did you get such dark thoughts?! It makes me love you even more!" She squeezed the bear tightly.

~

Len sat there by his desk, reading silently. He sighed, "I'm so bored..." He looked up at his phone, seeing millions of girls sending him nudes of theirs. Some he enjoyed, some he did not. This is why I don't open my private snaps.

He spun around on his spinning chair, "what to do? What to do?" He mumbled to himself.

He got up from his chair, seeing Rin's door open. "I bet she's in the kitchen eating again." He grumbled, he walked towards the kitchen and sure enough she was there. "What are you eating now? Chocolate? You're gonna get sick from that. It's not good to eat a hundred bars at once."

Rin quickly turned around, hiding something behind her back, "w-what? O-oh yea...well I have an o-obsession with chocolate! D-do don't judge me!" She smiled weirdly, "just go off! Go find some nudes of Oliver! Ya weirdo!"

Len growled, "why the hell-you know what, I'd rather not comment back since you're somehow gonna come up with a stupid thought." He rolled his eyes, "so what are you eating? You obviously are not eating chocolate."

"How do you know?!" Rin faked gasped.

"Well there isn't any chocolate smudges on your face."

"Hahaha you're right! I'm not eating any! Just please go!" She yelled frantically.

"Why?"

"Just do what I ask!"

"You're not the boss! Tell me what you are doing!"

"NO!" Rin ran off, holding whatever she had in her hand.

Len growled before chasing after her.

"WHAT EVER YOU HAVE, GIVE IT TO ME!"

"NO!"

"IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, I'M NOT GONNA BE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!"

"WELL THEN YOU'RE NOT COMING TO MY FUNERAL!"

"I WOULDN'T HAVE ANYWAYS! YOU'LL BE PART OF THE 'DUMB WAYS TO DIE' VIDEO GAME!"

"AH SO RUDE! NOT CARING ABOUT YOUR POOR, SWEET, INNOCENT LITTLE SISTER?!"