"Well im glad thats out of the way. Any plans to avoid this smart guy?"

"Shut up im thinking."

"Can you be any nicer?"

"I dont know, can i?"

"UGH!"

Jisoo groaned and laid back down on her bed. She was sooo not getting along with this guy and as well as Taehyung for Jisoo.

But somehow Taehyung felt a stirring feeling in his stomach seeing Jisoo stressed. Guilt?

Who knows.

KIM JISOO & KIM TAEHYUNG;

4 DAYS AFTER

"We'll be coming back with kimchi okay? Since Jisoo has been such a whining little bitch for it." Lisa said with a smirk on her lips. Jisoo's parents was just outside the room but Jisoo alongside with Taehyubg still had to act so she took advantage of the situation.

How did Jisoo and Taehyung ended up with 2 suitcases inside a fully furnished 2-storey house in four days?

"Come on Taehyung! Arent you a little bit guilty you ass?!" Jimin scoffed and shook his shoulders like he was some kind of raggedy doll.

"Hyung its just that! You should suffer the consequences okay? You know what, we packed your things and its already in the car. Do you want us to carry you too?"

"You little son of a bitch. Bring my suitcases back! Jisoo is mean, i dont like her. I cant stand that unbelievable human being."

But he still ended up riding the car.

"Unnie, we will buy you kimchi. Just let go of the door knob!!" Rosie said and Jisoo loosened her grip for a while before tightening it again

"Chicken too! Promise me wenches! Also be glad i didnt kill you."

"Whatever you say Unnie, now come on! Jinwon-samchon will scold-" Lisa was cutted off by Jisoo walking pass them and into their car.

"I aint getting scolded Lalisa. No im not." Jisoo said like a little kid before locking the passenger seat.

And those were the simple idiotic ways that brought the two to the house.

Lisa waved them goodbye with giggling Rosè following her.

"We'll be going back too okay? Settle down first in the house." Kaesoo said with a giddy smile and the two just smiled awkwardly until they all left.

Taehyung and Jisoo immediately jumped away from each other and Jisoo quickly rolled her eyes.

"What? You annoying cucumber? Oh, and i thought you didnt like this idea?"

"I dont. But my friends basically kicked me out of my apartment, making me all-- anyways, its really dumb, dont make me talk about it." Taehyung said and walked around the kitchen.

"How about you? I remember you-"

"Bribery. Im sorry but im desperate for kimchi and chicken and they keep feeding me leafy stuffs! Im not a model anymore so why do i have to have a healthy diet? Do you get my point?" Jisoo asked and sat down on one of the sofas and hugged the nearest throw pillow and slowly laid down on the couch.

"So noisy."

"So mean." Jisoo said and unexpectedly she slowly drifted to sleep.

"How can i deal with this...kid?" He murmured before dragging his suitcase to the first room he sees upstairs.

'I guess i'll just consider Jisoo as my roommate for a while, its atleast that i could do.'

He plopped unto the bed and loved how soft it was, Taehyung also drifted to sleep but not many minutes later, a knock was heard.

'Oh when did i get so hungry.' He thought once he got up. Taehyung said and got down the stairs to open the door to reveal his friends and Jisoo's friends. He cant be any more suprised. He rolled his eyes in dismay before walking to the kitchen, but then he remembered, the whole kitchen was empty.

"I dont want to go in Kook! I have no kimchi and chicken with me and unnie will kill me! I have been promising her kimchi and chicken for weeks and i always end up empty-handed. So she is serious-"

"Shh do you wanna wake her up and get killed?" Taehyung said still half-asleep while looking around, he after all hasnt looked around the whole house

Lalisa shutted up and slowly stepped in the house.

"Are you gonna go grocery shopping?" Rosè asked a little excited.

"I guess so...i dont know. I dont know how to cook-"

"What?! Oh my god, you two are doomed" Lisa said chuckling.

"Why? Does Jisoo noona doesnt know how to cook too?" Jungkook asked and Lisa could only nod while laughing.

"You two are really doomed, i swear." Rosè said and came to seat in front of the couch Jisoo was sleeping on. She was shivering so Rosè rolled her eyes before snooping into one of Jisoo's suitcase for a blanket.

"You didnt even bother throwing my friend a blanket?" Rosè asked and Taehyung just scoffed at her with a smirk and proceeded drinking his glass of water.

Jungkook's brow raised. Taehyung has never been this mean since he got together with Jennie and Jungkook almost forgot this side of his close friend.

Jimin got the same idea and immediately nudged Jungkook with his elbow and murmured. "Is this real?"

Jungkook shrugged and proceeded to look at their close friend.

Taehyung has been caring for almost everyone so the two is really shocked.

Taehyung saw Jungkook staring at him, "Why? Do i have dirt on my face or what?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head no.

'This scene seems familliar'

Updates will be a little slower, sorry.

-moon