28. Gentleman

With every step I took, following Carl closely behind, I felt my heart thump harder and harder. I tried to count the stairs in an effort to calm myself but I was unsuccessful and it felt like we were never going to get to where ever he was taking me. I knew where he was taking me and I guess that's why I was so nervous.
A thousand thoughts ran through my head fighting for both sides of the decision I was going to have to make very soon. It was as though I was a cartoon character and I had the little devil and angel sitting on my shoulders battling the decision out for me. I could sleep with Carl, or I couldn't.
The very short space between his room and the lounge room felt like an eternity but all the time in the world wouldn't be enough to weigh my options and fully analyse them. So I guess I was going to have to go with Carl's advice and stop overthinking. Stop thinking about the consequences and the outcomes and just do what I want to make myself happy.
So did I want to sleep with Carl? I guess the answer was so undeniably clear.
I did.

When we eventually stepped foot into his room he stopped and turned to face me. His eyes met with mine but they didn't give me that erratic and hard-to-breathe feeling that they usually did. This time, his eye contact brought me comfort and certainty. I wanted him. Bad.

"Okay we don't have..." Carl began speaking but I cut his words short with my lips pressed firmly against his.

He was caught by surprise at first and so was I at my bold move. It took him a while before his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, flush against him. Our kiss was sweet and slow but the atmosphere changed almost as quickly as it started. His movements grew faster and with more desperation behind them and my heart began thudding in my chest quite violently.

His hands moved to my hips and gripped them tightly, causing heat on my skin wherever he touched. His kisses were passionate and deep and making me slightly lightheaded. Almost as though I couldn't breathe, but I didn't really mind.

He slowly backed us up towards his bed and my heart beat more erratically the closer we got. My knees hit the mattress and as a result my back fell against it. He waisted no time in placing himself on top of me, kissing my neck while I could focus on what was happening. He feeling of his rough hands gripping my hips tightly and his warm mouth massaging and biting at my neck made a groan erupt from my throat.

"Oh my god." He groaned in response and took control of my mouth again. He was taking my breath away and I felt my stomach stirring. God I wanted him so badly.

I pulled up at his t-shirt and he quickly stood and pulled it off along with his pants, leaving him in just underwear. It felt so good to see him like that again, he was healthy and looking sexy as fuck. I couldn't actually believe I was lucky enough to have him. His eyes darkened as he saw me blatantly checking him out.

"You're so sexy!" he purred tugging at the top of my jeans and gently pulling them down my legs. I was so thankful that I'd shaved earlier that morning. I quickly took the opportunity to remove my top and lay back down. The suspense was killing me, I just wanted him now.

He slowly moved back onto me and his lips attached to my neck again earning a quiet moan. He slowly kissed his way down my neck, over the top of my chest and slowly down my stomach. My breathing grew heavier the further down he went. I thought I was in complete heaven, feeling his tongue and lips and gentle nips all along my body. I could've done that forever but I was way to eager for things to progress.

Without even realise I thrusted my hips up further to him urging him to move things along. He giggled in response to my eagerness. Usually I'd be embarrassed but I was too into it to care.

He kissed right along the top of my underwear line before gently and slowly pulling them down my legs. I felt so exposed with him so close to me but it was such a sexy and empowering feeling. God he was so fucking good.

He shifted his body up next to mine so he could kiss me again. His kisses were harsh, quick, they showed how desperately we wanted each other. It had been so long since I'd had him like this but it felt like this was how we should be.

My jumbled thoughts all scattered when I felt his fingers gently caress me. I gasped. Fuck it felt good to have him touch me. His fingers rubbed me slowly and stirred a number of feelings in my stomach and we hadn't even started yet. I had to stop kissing him because I couldn't actually function and focus on anything other than the feelings of his hands rubbing and teasing me. He laughed at the state he had me in and slowly slipped his finger inside.

"Fuck." I squealed. God I almost felt pathetic, it was as if I was as sensitive as a virgin again. He just had some sort of power over me.

"Relax." He whispered into my ear, I could tell by his husky voice he was so turned on and ready to go but he was taking it slow for me. What a gentleman.
He shifted his weight on top of me, his body pinning mine to the mattress, but still rubbing me and fingering me at a painfully slow rate.
"Look at me." He groaned and I did.
Our eyes connected and it was so sexy. His were so dark and drinking in me, whereas I was struggling to keep mine open. He leant down and began kissing my neck while his hand began working. His movements grew quicker and harder, rubbing my clit at the same time, driving me insane. I could feel the build up already. I was light headed. My heart was struggling to keep up. And in what seemed like only a few minutes my body convulsed around his fingers and I turned into a quivering mess underneath him.

He pulled his hand away with a giant smirk across his face. He slowly licked his fingers clean.
"Glad I can still make you do that." He winked. I didn't know if there was ever a time when he wasn't horny.

"Me too." I grinned. The sight of him above me had me ready to go again. I pushed him off me and straddled his lap. His face disappeared into a devilish grin.

I began to slowly kiss down his stomach, as slowly as he did to me. I wanted him to want me as bad as I wanted him.

When I eventually licked along the line of his boxers and grazed my palm along him. I took great satisfaction that he was hard as a rock.

"A..." Carl groaned sitting up and stopping me from going any further.
"I haven't had you in so long and I'm probably going to nut in 3 seconds if my dick goes in your mouth." He warned me and I couldn't help but laugh.

I pulled his boxers down and marvelled at the sight of him. I crawled back up on top of him, my core barely touching him but just enough to make him groan and shift his hips.

We began kissing again, sloppy and desperate for each other. I felt him gently like himself up at my entrance. God I was so ready for him. I gently lowered myself onto him and holy fucking shit.

Sexual Frustrationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें