the moving

So today was the day, dad and I are moving in with Michelle aka my step mum. It has been 2 years since mum died, and dad wasn't at all upset, I didn't even think he loved neither me or mum.

I woke up at 8, with dad banging on the door waking me up. "Come on, we have to be out here by 10!" I heard him shout. Normally dad was calm in the morning but I guess he was excited and nervous today. Michelle came to the door at 8:30 to help us move everything to hers. "Darling, do me a favour and go get your stuff and then pack it in the car." She said with some posh voice. I rolled my eyes as I had only just got to the bottom of the stairs, I turned around and went back to my room. I had already put my stuff in boxes all I had to do was take them downstairs. I was walking down the stairs with a box when someone bumped into me, sending my box of things flying and me falling backwards. "Arghh!" I screamed. I got up and rushed to see if my possessions were fine. My vase from mum had broken and my favourite picture frame of mum and dad, was broken. "Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry." I heard them say. I turned around to see one of the boys that were going to be my step brothers walking towards me. "Let me help." He said, as he went to pick up the picture frame I swatted his hand. "Just get away!" I screamed. Dad and Michelle rushed in from hearing me yell. "What's happening?" Said Michelle kneeling by my side. "He broke my possessions." I murmered with anger. My fist clenched into a ball ready to hit him. "Jungkook, please just go and get the other stuff from the kitchen." She said to him and with that he sped off into the kitchen. 'So that was Jungkook? ' I wondered to myself. After we had got all my stuff into the 'new house' I went upstairs to be alone. I grabbed my iphone and immediately called my bestie, Emma.

"OMG your room is massive!" She squealed over the phone.

"Yeah I know, and I'll need it too." I said laughing. I unpacked the most important like my clothes and my Ipad and that first and left my teddies in a corner.

"So what school are you going to?" Emma asked. I obviously was going to the school with 'them' lot and what I mean by 'them' I mean my step brothers.

"You've got seven step brothers!?" Emma said surprised, it's not normal to have seven step brothers but I acted like it was.

"Yep and there the same age as me, luckily I don't have to share a birthday with any of them, they do though." I said with a grin, I was about to start on my posters and where I was going to put them but before I could, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted and put the posters back on my bed. They opened the door and I saw a different one. This one was Jimin, he had soft, pink, fluffy hair and the most star - gazing eyes. "What do you want?" I said to him harshly. "I just wanted to get to know you, all my brothers are playing football." He said. I moved towards him and turned him to face the open door. "Then go play with them." And with that I shoved the poor boy out of my room and closed the door. I heard him slowly walk away. Something inside me did feel guilty for doing it but I didn't take much notice.

I finally sorted out where I was going to put my posters and pictures, another knock at my door. "What now Jimin!" I called out, I didn't know if it was or wasn't Jimin, I just guessed. They opened the door and it was Jungkook. The one that broke my most prized possessions. "What." I sharply egknoledged. "Look, I'm sorry." He said closing the door behind him. He walked slowly towards me. "Jungkook, out!" I screamed.   He didn't listen to me but luckily Jimin was nearby. "Jungkook, mum has told us we can't go in here unless Y/N has said." He said, grabbing jungkooks arms. When they both left I locked the door.

It was about 5:00 in the evening, dad had gone to work and Michelle was downstairs making dinner. "Boys, Y/N, dinner!" I heard her shout. All of a sudden there were a hurdle of footsteps, I waited until they had gone and then opened my door. "Why aren't you downstairs yet?" Asked a voice. I jumped and then saw Jimin leaning against the wall. "Same for you, why aren't you downstairs?" I asked back, straightening up. He moved closer to me and this time I wasn't afraid like what happened with Jungkook. I felt his hand go across my waist and pulled me closer. "Jimin..." I breathed, before I could say anything his lips attacked mine. I didn't push away, it was too good to resist. "Jimin, Y/N!" Michelle called. Our lips detached and we both walked downstairs. I kept silent while eating my dinner, I kept feeling a hand on my leg as I was sat next to Jimin.

We were nearly finished when I noticed J-hope looking at Jimin and I. "What's going on between you two?" My heart froze, I didn't think it was obvious to see. I shrugged. "Nothing, why would you think that?" Jimin snorted. I kicked him in the ankle and he yelped.

Dinner was finished off and I went back upstairs. J- hope stepped in. "What's going on between you and Jimin?" He asked again. I turned around with my eyes rolling. "We told you, nothing!". He was making me furious, I didn't like lying to people but I couldn't tell. J-hope looked at me getting angry and smirked. "What are you smirking at?" I questioned, he pointed at my top. OMG, my bra can be seen!
I pulled it up and then put on a jumper even though it was really hot in my room. "Y/N, us guys have been speaking about you." He said. "Jimin says he really likes you, as a step sister obviously, but what you don't know is that, well...." He stammered. "You what?" I asked impatiently. "I...I like you...more than what you know." He confessed. I couldn't progress everything he was saying but for some reason I could only think of Jimin. Could I be feeling for him?