Chapter 2 : Joy and Meet Nialla

Author's note: Okay guys, so i wrote this chapter BEFORE any one found out about the lads moving into their own place in London, so basically i just adapted the truth lol. Does that even make sense? Anyways, enjoy :)

Chapter 2 : Joy and Meet Nialla

The boys finally arrived at their new home. Before they left for their European tour, their manager suggested for them to look for a house to buy and actually live in, instead of living separately and travelling up and down the country. While they were away, their manager had sorted out all the arrangements and financial business. As the boys exited their silver van, they stared at their new nest. It was a large apartment sort of building. Zayn was the first one to walk up to the door and ring the door bell. BUZZ, it rang. And a distant sound of scuffling of feet came to the door and opened it. It was a small sized woman that had opened the door.                                

             “Hello, pet. You must be Zayn.” She greeted him with a smile and a hug.                                          “Come on in son. Welcome to your new home. But you must wait in the hall first.” Zayn followed her orders and waited for the rest of the guys to come in. She greeted the rest of the boy individually. Each one of them received a warm and welcoming hug.         

                   “Right, boys. My name is Joyce but you can call me Joy. I will be your house sitter; general maid and body slash security guard whilst you young gentlemen are living in the house.” The small lady introduced herself. Harry couldn’t help himself from looking at her cardigan. It was knitted from millions of different colours of dyed wool. Harry’s eyes were intoxicated by the colours and its patterns. Louis was nodding along to her words and moving his heels up and down, as he placed his hands behind his back like a school boy on his first day. Zayn was not really paying any attention to her. Her words flew into one ear and out the other. Louis looked at the small figure. Even though Joy had a petite frame to her body, there was absolutely no joke that she could take on five big lads. Niall was searching for the kitchen. As Niall was about to ask her where the kitchen was, the small lady continued,                                                                                          

                 “Do not worry, it is only temporary. Your manager called me as he thought that you boys would be too busy with rehearsals, attending talk shows and generally promoting yourselves as a band, to be able to cook and clean. Meals will be prepared five to six times a-day. That includes snack time, supper time and Happy Hour.” Niall was dazed by the lady. She had just said snacks, which meant food.                                                                        

               “Now, the house is, as you can see, very big, so try and not to get lost in it. It was fully equipped with gym, a swimming pool plus Jacuzzi and a sauna, and a recording studio. After this year will end, i won’t be here as your manager has promised me a holiday in Bahamas and a shopping spree in New York.” She finally ended her introduction and laughed at her own joke. Louis and Liam joined in with her.                                                                                       

                  “And don’t worry, i have taken the liberty to know all of your names and your personal likes and dislikes. However...” she paused “this morning, your manager suddenly called to inform me that you guys were arriving today. But in the contract it said that you guys would be moving in next week. So i actually haven’t prepared anything at all. I’m sorry.” She finished her sentence with a sad smile. Niall looked at Zayn. Zayn’s face was already sour. The guys were really hungry, especially Niall.                    

                 “It’s alright, Joy. We can just order takeout, if that’s alright with you.” Liam sweetly said to her. The other boys agreed.            

                  “That’s alright with me, love. The numbers of the local takeout at in the drawer beside the fridge, and the house phone is through here. Oh, and your family gatherings is set for next weekend and it will be arranged later on tonight or tomorrow, with your manager and i.” Joy relaxed and spoke to them with ease. She had always has this motherly element to her.

One Direction’s body guards carried their luggage into the large and completely furnished home. The boys made themselves feel comfortable as Niall and Harry ordered their takeouts. They decided not to call for takeout and order it personally. Liam listed down everyone’s orders, even Joy joined in with them for their meal. Their luggage and belongings were still in the hallway. Louis unzipped his luggage open and took out a few disguise for Niall and Harry. Niall was completely excited as he began disguising himself. Harry changed into his joggies and wore his famous Jack Wills jumper. He jumped onto the couch beside Liam and read the list in his mind.               

                 “Guys? Are you ready? Prepare yourselves, for you are about to meet Ms Nialla Horan!” Louis voice boomed behind the living room sliding doors and presented Niall, who was fashionably dressed in old ladys’ clothing. Dressed up as an elderly woman, Niall posed as Liam took a picture.   “Alright lads? Doncha wish yer girlfriends was hot like me?” Niall started singing, and the boys all laughed except for Zayn, who was staring at his phone. Zayn barely looked up. The other boys were really trying to cheer him up. It looks like they had to try harder.            

                            “Right, you guys better get going, or else it will be dark. And the shops’ll be busy at night” Zayn said. And Harry agreed.                                                                                      

                          “Right, my loves. I shall get going with the lovely Nialla, I shan’t be too long.” Harry spoke with an added posh English accent to his voice. Niall pretended to giggle and blush as if he really was a girl.