Prologue

Author's Note: Hi guys! So basically this was one of my first fanfiction that I have written, so please do not be so harsh on me, though criticism is welcomed! Please enjoy and give me some feedback. Oh, and I wrote this a while ago, when Harry had a wee, let's just say 'fling' with the Flackster. Okay, go ahead and read!

Prologue.

A BBC news entertainment reporter and her crew, along with some of the ITV crew were standing outside with the rest of their thousands of fans. They were all waiting for five of the boys who had, in some way or another changed their lives. The boys had just finished with their European tour and general travelling up and down the country. They were promoting their new single and getting to know their outside fan base. It was practically a world wind for them. The boys were finally released from the baggage area. There were several of large muscled up men surrounding them. One Direction walked through the glass doors and the screaming of thousands of fans began. They waved and say hello to some. The fans took pictures, held up posters and screamed for them. The reporters began shooting; they broadcasted the new of One Direction’s arrival back to their home country. This part of England had become a home for them, even Niall who used to be very homesick during the X-Factor competition. The boys finally made their way safely to their large lavish silver van. Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and lastly Louis climbed inside the car after waving goodbye to their fans and blowing them air kisses. Louis was usually the last one to get into his assigned seat as he loved the attention from his carrot-loving fans. Louis shut the door of the van and flip his hair its desired place.

“Guys, that was absolutely crazy. Utter madness! Gotta love our fans.” Harry spoke, and they all agreed. They were mostly tired after landing, but seeing their hardcore fan base in England gave them back the buzz. Harry shook his hands throughout his curled hair.

“Mate, I cannot wait to get into a hot bubble bath and light a few candles.” Liam said as he put his hood up and folded his arms into a comfortable position.

“Yeah, man. I wouldn’t mind joining you too.” Louis winked and nudged him. Niall laughed and complained that his stomach had been growling ever since they boarded on the plane. Zayn remained quiet as usually. He was lost in his thoughts and when the topic food came to mind, he was really missing his mum’s food and everything about home and Bradford. Another thing that Zayn thought about was a special someone.

Zayn had met someone during the tour. The other boys knew that he was thinking about Flora. Zayn had briefly met Flora in Milan, and they had only been out on one date but that’s all it took for Zayn to completely fall in love with Flora. Flora had a glowing complexion about her, and when Zayn laid his eyes on Flora for the first time, Zayn knew that he had to find out more about her. He knew that he had to have her. She had long fair and slightly mixed with brown tones kind of hair, and it was naturally wavy at the ends. She was tall too. Her slim and slender body matched her active life. She was exactly Zayn’s type. Across the bridge of her nose and cheeks were freckled. Her skin was slightly tanned due to the exposure of constant sunlight in Milan. She spoke fluently in English but Zayn preferred it when she spoke in Spanish. It made him go wild for her. Zayn couldn’t help but feel slightly depressed when he had to leave Milan. They promised each other that they would remain in contact through any sort. But she told him it was almost impossible for Zayn and Flora to have had at chance at their relationship, and be together. There were some reasons that Flora had not told him yet. His mind races back to their first date, and his heart pounded and his shoulders slumped. He took out his phone and stared at the wallpaper. It was Flora. She had a red rose in her hair and she looked away from the camera. Oh, God. She’s perfect. Zayn thought to himself. He closed his eyes, and turned to face the blacked out windows of the van.

The other boys continued to talk amongst themselves and what they were going to do. The coming month was a special one indeed. One Direction was scheduled to perform on the special night of Children in Need in order to boost up the support and publicity of the famous and hard working charity. Due to their outrageous popularity amongst teenage fans, One Direction was on everyone’s lips.