Twenty-Eight - Instagram

Liked by alectylers, savanawilliamsphotography, finnwolfhardofficial, and 15,392 others

scout.jean.lee Sawyer is going to be okay. He's got pretty a minor concussion along with pretty intense bruising, scratches, cuts, a mildly sprained wrist, and one cracked rib that he's on medication for. No permanent damage has been done and he will be coming home in a few days after some hospital supervision. The people who did this to him have been found and are currently under intense supervision. Now that that is out of the way. If anyone ever lays a hand on one of my brothers again, I will not hesitate to hurt you. I want so badly to do everything they did to Sawyer, back to them. That being said, violence is never the answer and we have gotten charges against them and are in the process of establishing a restraining order. Sawyer will be pulled from the schools and join James and I in online schooling. Again, Sawyer will be okay. We will put up new measures to make sure this never happens again, to any of us. If you feel as though you are in danger, tell someone, report them and do something. These things are preventable if you have people fighting for you. From now on I will work harder to protect and help my friends and family. I should have paid better attention and not left when I did, leaving Sawyer to fend for himself. I'm sorry.

Comments have been disabled