Eleven - Birthday Instagram

Liked by scout

Liked by scout.jean.lee, finnwolfhardofficial, sawyerslee, and 229 others

tagged: scout.jean.lee

savanawilliamsphotography Happy birthday to my absolutely beautiful best friend. I met you four years ago when we both rode the same bus home and I've never been the same since. You genuinely changed my life and I have no idea what I would do without you around. I hope you continue to have many more amazing years and continue to be nothing but your amazingly wonderful self.

View all 167 comments

Liked by savanawilliamsphotography, scout

Liked by savanawilliamsphotography, scout.jean.lee, alectylers, and 965 others

tagged: scout.jean.lee

james.lee Scout, you're pretty friggen awesome. You've dealt with me my entire life and somehow don't hate me yet. You helped me when I was going through rough times and helped me cope better with things. You always put Sawyer and I first so we can be safe and happy. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met, and I doubt anyone will ever take your place. Thanks for being an awesome sister. You're pretty neat when you're not being overly annoying.

View all 735 comments

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, james

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, james.lee, scout.jean.lee, and 100 others

tagged: scout.jean.lee

sawyerslee Dear Scout, you were the first person to realize what I needed and when I needed it as a kid. You were the first person to fight against the teachers trying to send me to a different school, you were the first to tell me that there was nothing wrong with me, you were the first to really accept me. I don't know where James and I would be without you, we would not be the people we are if it weren't for you. You've given us love when nobody gave you any, you protected us when nobody protected you, you fought for us when nobody fought for you. Words can not explain just how much you really mean to me. I am incredibly proud to call you my sister, so proud to have you in my life. I know you've had a pretty good day, and I hope you have many more good days, so many more happy and phenomenal days ahead of you. Happy fifteenth Scout, you're the best.

View all 52 comments

Liked by savanawilliamsphotography, finnwolfhardofficial, scout

Liked by savanawilliamsphotography, finnwolfhardofficial, scout.jean.lee, and 1,645 others

tagged: scout.jean.lee

alectylers Thanks for being my platonic soulmate Scout. I can't even imagine a world without my favorite chaos chick. I'm looking forward to more fool filled long nights and parking lot adventures with you, more stories and jokes, more years with you as my best friend (Savana is invited too I guess). You're pretty great, just have a rough time realizing it sometimes, but you're actually fantastic. And don't forget, if you're not married by forty, you're all mine. Love you!

View all 946 comments

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, sophialillis, milliebobbybrown, and 15,836 others

tagged: savanawilliamsphotography and alectylers

scout.jean.lee Thank you all so much for the sweet birthday wishes. This is how I spent my night, skateboarding with my two best friends before catching a movie with them and my brothers. I couldn't have asked for a better life. (picture credits @alectylers )

View all 6,843 comments

sophialillis Happy birthday!

alectylers I'm glad you had fun last night wifey

finnwolfhardofficial Happy birthday Scout!

user1 Okay but why did both Sophia and Finn comment on this?

chosenjacobs I'm glad you had a happy birthday Scout!

nattyiceofficial Happy birthday sweetie! I'm glad you had a great day

user2 Hey um Scout, one question. What the frick are all these famous ppl doing on your account?

scout.jean.lee @user2 it seems my dear friend Finn has decided to tell his pals about me

finnwolfhardofficial @scout.jean.lee My bad