No Control ~ 6 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know your way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude....

~

I got up and walked over to the tv to turn it off. I then looked at Y/N and couldn't help but to smile. She looked peaceful and adorable curled up in a ball sound asleep. I slowly approached her on the couch and got down on my knees and looked her.

I have no idea why but for some reason as I looked at her I felt my heart begin to race and I slowly rubbed my hand gently on her cheek. I looked down at her lips and felt a temptation to kiss her...

Should I do it?

~

I continued to stare at her as she continued to be sound asleep. You know what... What do I have to lose? Just as I was willing to take the risk, I was slowly leaning but for some reason, I stopped myself halfway and just stared at her.

What am I doing? Was kissing her when she's asleep even worth it? Anyways where did this urge of wanting to kiss her came from? I took one look at her once again and suddenly I decided it wouldn't hurt to give her a kiss... She is attractive and... I think I may possibly like the girl...

Just as I was about to try again I begin to hear keys jingle near the door and I quickly got up looked the at the door knowing it was Y/N's uncle. He came quicker than I expected.

"I'm home," I heard singing coming from the front door and instead of shouting from the room, I walked over to the front door and stared right at him.

"Hello, sir," I responded as I bowed.

"Where's Y/N?" He asks as he takes off his shoes and replaces it with slippers.

"She's actually napping.." I said hoping that I didn't sound guilty like how I felt...

"Hmm, took all her energy away? Good to hear, you're free to go," he says as he nods his head and I bowed down to him and left out the door.

~

Your Point of View

"What are you doing..." You asked slowly backing up and you were now against the wall as Yoongi was standing right in front of you.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Yoongi asks smirking as he pins his hand above your head. He was inches away from you. What is happening? Where was this all coming from anyways?

"Invading my personal space, that's for sure," you said trying your hardest to remain calm however it was hard especially because Yoongi's face was inches away from yours.

"Don't act like you don't like it," he says catching you completely off guard.

Where was this side coming from?

"Yoongi..." You practically mumbled feeling unable to talk all of a sudden and he continues to stare right at you.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks lifting up your chin with his index finger and you two were now staring at each other straight into each other's eyes.

"Yoongi please..." You choked out... At this point, you didn't know if you were begging him to let you go or to kiss you. You were so caught up in the moment that right now you had no idea what to possibly say or do. He begins to lean in making your heart beat out of your chest. Just as your lips were inches apart from his...