"I know I know, I was just messing with you" Maggie smiled. 

Knock knock was the sound what made when Richie hit his knuckle against the Kaspbrak's door. Richie heard quiet steps walking towards the door, until the handle twisted and the door opened  and revealed tired Eddie. 

"hey Eddie" Richie said. 

"Hey Richie" Eddie said giving him a smile. "What are you doing here?" 

"I was just wondering, if you'd like to come outside...we can play soccer again?" 

"I'd love to! Let me just go get my...." Eddie went silent. "Uhm..." 

Richie lifted his other eyebrow. 

"u-uh...my...shoes..." 

"Well they're right there" Richie pointed next to Eddie on the floor, where laid Eddie's white shoes, neatly on the rank. 

"Oh yeah..." Eddie said nervously. "I need to pee. Do you want to wait here?" Eddie said and stepped away from the door. Richie nodded and stepped in Eddie's house. 

"I'll be back in a tickity on minute" Eddie excused himself and walked up the stairs. 

Richie stood there, on the hall, looking around. He saw pictures on the wall of Eddie's mom and his, probably, dad. Then there was Eddie, when he was a small baby, still crawling. Richie smiled at that picture and moved his eyes to the next picture, which was Eddie, again, wearing a sailor suit. Richie thought it could be when Eddie was three, since he'd remember if Eddie ever wore a sailor suit, since the picture of taken in halloween. Richie remembered that they dressed up as pumpkins last year, so it has to be when Eddie was three. 

Mean while, Eddie entered his room, walking straight to his night drawer and grabbed his inhaler. He shook it in his hand to hear the fluids inside. It was full enough. Eddie nodded and shoved it in his back pocket and rushed back down. As he was walking the stairs down, he could see Richie looking at the picture. 

"No, don't look at them...I look stupid" Eddie blushed and put on his shoes. 

Richie laughed. "You look cute eds" 

Eddie rolled his brown eyes and stood up from tying his shoes. "Are you ready?" 

"Yeah" 

Eddie nodded and opened the door. "Mommy! I'm going out with Richie!" Eddie yelled. 

"No! Don't say like that! It means that we're going on a date!" 

Eddie gave him a confused expression. Richie groaned and took the lead in this one. "We're going just out to play, Ms K!" 

"Did you remember your inhaler, Eddie?" Sonia yelled. 

Eddie flashed red. "Y-Yeah..." he said and shut the door. The were now standing on Eddie's porch. 

"Eddie" RIchie spoke up. 

Eddie looked up. "What?" 

"Do you have an asthma?"