11- How hypocritical of you

Start from the beginning

"Sounded what?" She said sounding stressed.

"It kind of sounded.." I had to be careful with my words, I couldn't make it sound any worse that it already was. "Like a three-sum" I said quickly.

"What!" She shrieked in pure shock. How did she not realise what it sounded like?
"How could you not tell?" I asked chuckling, as my attempt to lighten the mood.

She looked up at me completely confused. I tried to read her facial expression in order to figure out what the hell she was thinking. "It wasn't a three-sum. I only pushed her because-"

"-Anna can we talk." Chris said walking into my room without a care.
"We were kind of in a middle of something." I said gesturing to Anna.
"Yeh playing with nerf guns that’s really important." He dismissed whilst pulling me up.
"That wasn't us that was Ryan." Chris's head shot up instantly from looking at Princess.

"What?" He asked, before slowly turning around to Ryan at my door. "You said you just got here when Katie came out of the bathroom." Chris said sounding angry.

"I did just get here." Ryan said confidently. "30 minutes ago." He mumbled quietly avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Why did you lie Ryan." Katie asked coming out from behind him, her eyes were red from where she had been crying.

Was Emma alright, I wanted to ask, but I didn't actually care. I was just bored and wondering, I want to be prepared if I have to walk down stairs to a snapped in half Emma on the floor.

"I didn't lie, you just didn't ask that specific question." Ryan said smugly, whilst crossing his arms and glancing at me. I looked away from him, stupidly I did it straight away as if I was shy and liked him.....Which I was but he didn't have to know that. He wasn't going to know that. No one was ever going to know that.

"Yeh yeh yeh." Chris quickly said pulling Ryan back out of the room. Katie smiled sympathetically before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I stood up an indicated for Princess to stand up to, "come on." I whispered at her. She looked at me helplessly. "What?" She whispered. Not waiting anymore time I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Were going out." I said pulling on a coat that I had left on my chair. She looked at me confused, "Quickly before they come back." I said grabbing my bag and keys, throwing my phone in there, I checked to make sure that my oyster and money was in there.

We quietly snuck down the stairs, put our shoes on which were by the door and left the house. Walking up my road we went to the local park. We walked there in silence and sat on the swings.

"Alright Bitch spill." I said, the park was empty as it was raining earlier so I didn't have to 'watch my language'.

"Chess." Was all she said blankly, no emotion of her face.
"What?" I asked confused

"We we were playing chess!" She screamed in frustration. I gave her a confused look. "It all started with chess; chess in Chris's room." She said after sighing.