Chapter Thirty-Three

"TANA TANA TANA!" I hear the crown yell as I get ready to throw the ball. It's the High school varsity softball finals. This is the first time my school has ever been. I see everyone in the corner of my eye, Jack, Tim, Kasey, Lou, Georgie, Katy, Amy, Ty, Ash, and Mya. I see everyone, my family.

I throw the ball... strike. I throw again... strike. I throw once more, they hit it but Joey runs and catches the ball, we win. Our side screams while the other throws their hats on the ground. Everyone runs to me and we have a group hug. "Mommy! You did it!!" Mya yells running to me.

"Good job babe." Ash says, hugging me. I look up at him, and we kiss. "Let's go celebrate!" Joey yells, the whole team stomps off. I laugh.
We go to Maggie's, and just eat. It was amazing.

Later that night, when Mya is in bed, Ash and
I deicide to go on a ride and play ball at the field. "You did amazing tonight." Ash says. "Thank you." I smile, throwing him the ball. He hits it fat, I run to get it, but he says to wait he has another. He throws the ball, but it's not a ball, it's a cloth. I look at him confused, and he Walks up to me. I undo the cloth to see a velvet box. I open it to see a beautiful engagement til. I look up and Ash is on one knee.

"When you came here to Heartland, I instantly fell in love. When you told me about Mya, I fell even more in love. I got Mya for you, and fell in love with her. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I never found myself to be the type of guy to fall in love but I did. I love you and want you in my life forever. Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

The end