Chapter Eight

I awake to the sunlight creeping into the room. Today is the day I am going to compete in Hudson Rodeo. "Ugg." I moan quietly. "Georgie, get up. We have to get ready." I yawn, slugging out of bed.

Georgie is opening the rodeo with her Extreme Team, they do trick riding. "Okay." She yawns in response. We get dressed, Georgie in her uniform and me in a red and blue flannel and jeans.

"Tana can I talk to you?" Ash asks as I bring my tack into the trailer. "Ya sure." I say, setting the stuff on the horse tie and walking behind into the barn office with Ash. "What's up?" I ask. "Remember the other day, when you told me you..." he stops. "Have a kid." I finish for him. "Ya, so why are they not with you?" He stumbles. "I had her for a week, but the state took her because I cut myself." I answer. "Oh okay." He says. "I have to go get ready." I say after a moment of silence. "I'm sorry that I didn't say anything, I was just shocked.." ash blurts out. "It's fine. I just wish she was with me." I say. "We will get her here, I promise. I'll do anything." Ash hugs me. "Thank you." I say tearful.

A/N

Hey,

What's up? So I didn't get any questions so ya I'm not answering. WellI did get asked if Nebraska's tail (the real one) is a few strains or the whole dock, it is the whole thing. Any-who my other HeartLand is almost at 3k, just like 350 reads more! And I get like 100 a day so I'm like 4 days I'll be there! Can't wait!

-Baylie <3