Chapter Twenty-Two

"Mommy Mommy Mommy!!" Mya says, jumping on me up and down. "Wh... what?" I ask. "Today you me and Ashy are going to the lake!" She says excitedly. "Mya we aren't leaving for another... 10 minutes shoot!" I say getting up and rummaging around the room. "Shut up." Georgie says. "Sorry." I mummer.

I get everything together, and Mya and I go outside and wait for Ash. "Hey you two." He says, picking Mya. "Okay, let's gooooo." Mya says, Ash and I laugh. Ash puts our stuff in the back of his truck, as I put Mya in her car seat.

"Thanks again Ash." I say shutting the door. "What for?" He asks. "Bringing Mya and I on this." I say. "It is my honor." Ash says, putting his hands on my waist and kissing me.

"Wait!" I hear, I turn and ass Amy coming down the stairs. "Ya?" Ash asks. "I made you guys lunch." She smiles handing Ash a bag. "Thanks. Love you." He kisses her cheek. "Bye Tana." Amy smiles. "Bye!" I wave.

A/N

Hey,

Sorry for the short chapter just can't think straight. Here in America, there was a mass shooting yesterday. A man shot at a concert and killed 59 and injured over 500. My aunt was there but she is okay, just scared. Please pray for Vegas. Thanks.

-Baylie