Chapter Eleven

We pull into a parking spot at the airport. I turn off the car, and look at my aunt sitting next to me in the passenger seat of the car. "Thank you again." I say. "No problem, I am just glad you and Mya are happy." She says, nodding her head towards a sleeping Mya. "Mya, time to say goodbye to auntie." I say, slightly shaking her. "Bye Bye." She yawns. "Bye. Take care of them." She says, looking at Ash in the back seat. "I will." He smiles. "Bye Tana." My aunt says, getting out of the car, and walking to the airport. She turns and waves once more, before disappearing in to a crowd.

 I look over and see Ash in the passenger seat next to me. "I'm scared." I say. 'Why." He asks. "I want to give her the best life possible, but I don't know if I can." I say fighting back tears. "You will be an amazing mother, and if you ever need help, I'm right here." He says, putting his hand on my knee. "Thank you." I say, putting my hand on his. "No problem." He smiles.

A/N

 Hey,

 I know this is a short chapter, but I thought the ending was too cute to continue. I will post again later today most likely. I want to give a shout out to  @Irish_Horse_Gallops she was here from the beginning! Thank you for all your support!

-Baylie<3