Chapter Thirty-Two

The truck pulls in the school lot, with Ash driving, me in passenger, and Mya I'm back. "Bye Mya. Ash is gonna be with you while Mommy plays softball okay?" I turn to my daughter. "Okay." She smiles. "Love you." I say to Ash, kissing him. I get out, grab my bag from the back, and walk to the field.

"Hey you must be Tana." Says a girl in a number 25 uniform. "Ya." I smile. "Well, I'm Kassie, captain." She tells me. We walk over and I get introduced to some girls. "I'll be right back." Kassie Says, waking away.

"You're the girl that has a kid right?" Asks number 7, her name is Benny if I remember right. "Um ya..." I say awkwardly. "You need to bring her next time." She smiles. I nod my head, and look down awkwardly.

I never realized how hard it was to start and do small talk until now. "Okay everyone normal places. Hey Kelly, let Tana here pitch. I heard she is good at it." Kassie says, as most girls go to their area. I go to the pitching have, and throw the ball at number 29. Strike. I throw about 10 pitches and no one hits them. Even Joey, the best batter couldn't hit it.

"Oh my god!" Kassie said excitedly. "We are gonna make it to finals!" She screamed. "I wouldn't take it that far I'm not that good." I say. "You're amazing!" Joey replies. "Thanks." I blush.

"Let's go to Maggie's, on me." Kassie smiles. "Yay!" Everyone screams. We go to Maggie's, and everyone orders. "Mommy!" I hear behind me. I turn, and see Mya and Ash. "Hey." I smile. "Guys l, this is my daughter Mya, and boyfriend Ash." I introduce. "Hey." Everyone waves .