50: Why Me?

"Oppa, just do it." You tell your manager. "Are you sure?" You nod. You're ready with everything that's gonna happen.

After a few hours of waiting, then both of your agency put out the news. You took your phone and text him.

You: I'm so nervous!

Jiminie ❤️: It's okay. Everything will be fine.

You: i can't believe that I did it.

Jiminie ❤️: It do took forever for you to did it but it's okay. I'll always love you.

You: I do hope the fans will be fine.

Jiminie ❤️: True fans will be happy with what their fav decide to do. So trust your fans. They might be disappointed but it's just for awhile. They need time to think about it.

You: Don't you worry about your fans?

Jiminie ❤️: I trust my fans. You should trust your fans.

You: I do but yet I'm still nervous.

While texting with Jimin, you opened up all the news that just being released by the agency.

"Bighit Entertainment confirmed that BTS Jimin and PIXIE Hyerin is dating"
"Park Jimin of BTS is confirmed dating with PIXIE Hyerin. Both of them are recently caught on date in Busan and BTS Jimin is spotted in front of PIXIE's apartment. Bighit Entertainment that Jimin and Hyerin have been dating for few years."

"Oh my God! Jimin really told Bighit that we've date for few years!" You text him right away after you read it.

You: You tell them about how long we have been date? Seriously?

Jiminie ❤️: Why not? I told you. I'll do what I supposed do so yeah.

You: Oh my God, Park Jimin!

Jiminie ❤️: Why? Don't you see that the response are mostly positive? You should be happy, baby.

You scroll down to the comment part. You start to read the comments. Some are kinda disappointed but they have nothing they can do.

"I never thought they're dating. They hide it very well!"

"It's kinda heartbreaking news for me but as a fan I want my fav to be happy. So please take care of him, Hyerin."

"Oh my God! They're so good to be together. I never thought that they're gonna be together."

"Dancer and dancer. What a nice combination! I hope I can see both of you collab as couple now!"

"They hide it very well. Years?! That's amazing!"

"They managed to hide it for few years but on this year they start to show themselves on public. They must be tired on hiding. Hope fans will respect their decision."

"I just find out that they come from the same high school in Busan! Oh my God! This two is unexpected!"

You're happy to read all those comments. Your members run into your room, "Hyerin! You did it?" Jane sitting next to you.

You nods and smile. "Finally, I did it. I'm happy because I trust my fans. I mean our fans." Jane hug you and pat your back.

"Good job, Hyerin. Now you can focus on your upcoming works and schedule." You rest your chin on her shoulder and hug her back. The others hug both of you and end up with group hug.

May broke the hug. "Girls, we have meeting today for our schedule, right?" We look at each other. None of us that is getting ready. As we realise it, we stood and start to get ready.

After a few months
Everything gone well, you're busy with your group schedule while Jimin is busy with his world tour. You got to a lot of show with your members.

Recently, your group is a guest for Running Man. During the introduction of the show, your group being asked.

"I'm so happy when you're guest in the show. Well, PIXIE is doing very well in Korea and outside Korea." Yoo Jaesuk said and you bow and say thank you.

"Jiyoon ssi, you're still in high school, right?" Jihyo asked. Jiyoon move forward a bit and answered, "Yes. It's my final year."

"You're so busy in the young age. Busy with school, then one of you is filming drama, going for dance show, for bariet show. It's your year!"

"Thank you." All of you bow and smile. "He must be lucky to have you as his girlfriend." Haha pointed at you. You're shocked with his sudden point.

"Ah?" You're blushing without you realised and give an awkward smile.

"How's he doing now?" Haha asked again. Running Man members are anticipating your answer and your members are just smiling.

"Uhm.. he's doing well. He's busy with his world tour."

They're all satisfied with your answer. "Please ask him and the rest of BTS to come to the show." Jaesuk add.

"I will tell him." You nod as you smile.

As the day goes by, you're getting use for being asked about Jimin and same goes to Jimin. When he's on interview, interviewer will asked about you.

Each one of you in the group are having your own schedule since you're not going to make comeback at the moment.

Jiyoon focus on her high school, May is getting active on some show, Jane is going for her drama debut and you're busy with dancing show with other idol as well.

There's music show special episode, where they need an opening performance and the idol that being on the show is being asked to make a special performance and an opening performance.

All the idol in the dancing show, decide to make you as the opening. "Why me? Oh my God. Can't I just make the special performance instead the opening?"

"You're major in contemporary so you can for it." Yugyeom convince you.

"But...." You're unable to continue when all of them want you to make the opening. Until Momo speak up.

"Maybe you can ask Jimin sunbaenim to be your partner? Well, fans will love it." All of them smile at you and agree with Momo.

You don't know how to react at it. The music show have been noted that you're gonna make the special opening for the show later on and the others going to be on special stage performance.

Momo said again, "Just ask Jimin sunbae to be your partner. He'll love to be your dancing partner." You just shook your head.

You only have a month to get ready and you have no idea on it. Thought on taking Jimin as your partner still played in your mind but you don't even ask Jimin about it.

"I can't ask Jiimin for it. He must be tired since he just finished his world tour." You look at your phone and you realised that Jimin just arrived Korea.

"Look like I'm gonna do this alone." You start to look for some videos on YouTube. You decide not to ask Jimin about it. You spend few hours to look for suitable dance video.

"Gosh! I have no idea on this." You throw yourself on the floor and lay on the floor. You look at the ceiling. "Why they chose me?"

You kick your feet back to back, "ahhhhhhhh..... how much I hope I ask Jimin to be my partner but..."

"But what?" A voice answering you. "Why don't you ask him?" That voice talk to you again. You turn your head to the door.