44: Short

"Hyunjae?! Park Jimin?! Tell me." He startled with your dad. Hyunjae gulp. Jimin took a deep breath.

"She went to the prison to meet Yoonji. She went there with Hyunjae without our knowing." Your dad glare at Hyunjae.

"But don't mad at him", as he take a look at Hyunjae which Hyunjae's face full of guilt.

"Hyerin asked Hyunjae to not tell anyone. Hyerin really wanna settle up with Yoonji that's why she went to see her." Jimin explained everything at your parent and your members as well.

"I won't let her go through it alone anymore. I'll be with her. That's a promise." He told your father.

Your father hold his shoulder, "keep your promise. As long as my daughter is happy." After explaining everything, all of you there just have a talk while you're sleeping.

After a few months, your group decide to have the comeback after a long preparation for it. You have been hiatus for long time. You'll come with new image and the new you.

The members of your group changed their hair colour while you decided to cut your hair short.

Your hair had been with you for the whole life, the only thing that had ever stuck by your side through thick and thin. but now was a time to forget your horrid past and it go because it is the only reminder of what used to be.

Jimin and you are busy so you have no time for each other even for video call. You just texted with each other. Jimin still doesn't know about you cut your hair short.

A day before your photo teaser release, Jimin wanna see you and you plan to go for a night date. He picked you up at your dorm.

You wear hoodie that make Jimin didn't see your hair. As you arrived at the restaurant, you open up the hoodie and you can the shock at Jimin's face.

There was a delicious moment where Jimin's face washed blank with confusion, like his brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from his wide eyes.

Every muscle of his body just froze before a grin crept onto his face, it soon stretched from one side to the other showing every single tooth.

"Short?" Jimin asked. You nod and he just smile at you. "You don't like it?" Jimin shook his head.

"It's my first time I saw you in the short hair. You never did it before. It's shocking me but let me tell you one thing." You anticipate the thing he gonna tell you.

"Short hair or long hair, I'll always love you. You're always beautiful to me." He caress your hair and his hand slowly go down to your cheeks.

The moment is interrupted by the waiter and you ordered the foods. You enjoy your night date with Jimin very well and after few hours he sent you back.

Jimin wrapped you in a warm swaddle of his chest and arms. "Good luck for your comeback. We'll have no time to see each other due to the schedule." He pull himself from the hug and facing you.

"You're beautiful." It makes you blush so you look down. Jimin smirk. "I need to go inside." You said so he lets you go. You wished each other a good night.

Day and months have passed, your group have the comeback. Your group got the attention and you being one of the performers in KCON which be held in LA.

Jiminie ❤️ : You're going to LA, right?

You: Yes for KCON. We're waiting for the flight now. BTS isn't one of the performer right?

Jiminie ❤️: Yeah but I'm going to LA.

You: What for?

Jiminie ❤️ : To see you 😉 I miss you a lot so I decide to go to LA just to see you.

You: isn't you're busy?

Jiminie ❤️ : We have few days break so why not. which hotel are you?

You asked your manager and give him the detail of your hotel. Then, you're on plane going to LA.

As you arrived, you go for rehearsal right away. There's no rest right after you arrived LA.

After rehearsal, you finally go to the hotel you stayed. As usual, when you're abroad you always being in the same room with Jiyoon. "Jiyoon-ah, I'm going to have my shower."

Jiyoon nod and you went to the bathroom. After taking your shower, You stand in the bathroom, about to change. Someone pops head in.

"Jiyoo... you? How did..."