6: Finally We Met

You spent a lot of your break time with your friends including Jihyun. You even make reunion party with all your ex-classmates.

Your last two days in Busan, you got a message from your mananger. It's about your upcoming schedule.

Manager: This is your schedule for this month. You're kinda busy for this month.

Something on the schedule catch your attention. It was so sudden and you didn't got inform by it.

You: Oppa, what is this? "Dance practise"? Are we gonna have another comeback? Why no one inform me?

Manager: ㅋㅋ No it's not. It's your dance practice for special stage for the upcoming music festival.

You: Really? Just me?

Manager: Your members will participate on singing special stage while you will go for dance special stage.

You: Just me?

Manager: yes just you since we can't bring Jiyoon because she needs to study for her final exam.

You: okay then ><

You know that dance practice is going to be very awkward because you're definitely sure that the senior idol group will be there too.

<TIME SKIPPED>

Your break is over so you have to go back to Seoul. Your daily life is coming again. As you going back to Seoul, you go for your schedule right away.

The next day after you returned from Busan, you got to go for the dance practice. You don't even know which idol will be join that special dance stage. You just hope that Momo or Lisa will be join since they're your idol friend.

As a hubae, you don't wanna be late to the practice so you come early. When you arrive at that dance studio there are some staffs and look like you're the first idol that being there. You're happy since you come early.

You go toward the corner of the room and start to stretch even no one asked you to do so. You usually do that when you're at the dance studio.

Then, you saw the dance studio door being open. You stare right toward the door when it open you smile widely.

"Eonnie!", you run toward her and hug her. "Oh! Hyerin-ah. You're here too. Why don't you tell me?", Momo asked you. "I just knew if a few days ago and never come to my mind to ask you because I just went back from my break", you answered her as you broke the hug.

"Ah really? You directly go to work after your break. By the way, Lisa hasn't come yet?", she asked you about Lisa. "What? Lisa is joining too?", you shocked and at the same time you're happy.

"Of course. She's the best dancer though so of course she'll join", she told you while give you a sweet smile. "This is great!", you said it excitedly.

One by one idol arrived at the studio. Even Lisa  and Yugyeom have arrived at the studio. Yugyeom is one of your male idol friend. There are almost 10 idols there but then the practice haven't start yet and the choreographer is not seen there yet.

All of you keep on waiting until at one point the door of the studio open up and y'all there being greet by someone, "We're sorry. We're late", he bow and awkwardly smile. It's BTS Jhope.

"We?" some idol asking. "Ahh he's on his way. He'll come in a few minutes", he look at all of you and smile. His smile is still the same. Sweet smile. You can't stop stare at him since this is your first time seeing him up close since his debut. The day you met them that day, he just passed by but right now he's standing in front of you.

You're adoring him since he's so great on dancing since you're still a trainee. You know him well since both of you are trainee back them. You smile at him and he smile at you back.

You're stop smiling when his member suddenly enter the studio and greet all of you there, "I'm so sorry for being late. I hope we can get along well. Once again sorry", he smile but when he saw you his smile start to fade.

Your gaze met. At that moment, you really think that you feel that you should withdraw from the special stage but yet you can't do that. But yet you also realise that you have to face him since you have promise to people around you that you'll be strong.

You finally see him in front of you. "Park Jimin, we finally meet", you said that to yourself while staring right into his eye.

He's still standing at the door of the dance studio until Yugyeom ask him to come in and join all of you to stretch. "Jimin hyung, come in and start your stretching before the choreographer come."

Jimin finally move from the spot he stand. He walk toward Yugyeom and you're kinda relieved because he doesn't go to stretch next to you and why should he do that. Of course he won't you remind yourself.

That didn't last longer when you saw Jimin move from the spot he has his stretching. Jimin move and stretch beside you. You don't even know how to react and almost forgot that you have to pretend.

You just smile at him and since he's next to you, you can't even focus on your stretching until you make a wrong streching. "That's not right" he said it to you.

"What?", you startled. "I told you it's not right. You know how's the right way to do it", he smiles at you.

You just give him a death glare. "I'm sorry" Jimin said to you with soft voice. After a few years, you finally heard he say sorry but you still pretend. "What for Jimin sunbaenim?", you asked politely.

"For everything that I've done to you", he kindly whisper to you.