32: I'm the bait

"Don't touch me!" you turns to the window, face rigid. Jimin ignores you, moving close enough for you to feel his body through your clothes, hands loose at his side. "Jealous?"

He hears your breathing become deeper, your posture alters yet you stays close. Starting at your knees he lets his hands touch gently, slowly moving them up to your waist and then pausing for your reaction.

You turns, locking your eyes on his. His right hand raises to your hair, tucking it behind your ear. Then it is you that moves in first, Jimin needing no more invitation. Both of you kiss, savouring each moment, lost in a heady trance of passion.

Jimin turn off the light while you're standing watching him. In the room that is twilight and shadow Jimin stands close enough for you to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around your back and in one gentle pull your skin touches.

You feel his hand in your hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down your cheekbones to your lips. That's when the kissing starts again and you start to move like partners in a dance.

Your bodies fit together as if both of you were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh he lifts you right off your feet, carrying you toward the bed, letting you fall with a soft bounce. Both of you lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for you to feel safe with one another.

Then he's all business, undoing your jean, pulling them off, kissing from your toes upward, slowly, his hands on your legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. You feel your back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Your head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping your lips.

You wake up and Jimin's hands hug your little body. You take your phone and check if there is a message from manager but instead of your manager you got a strange message.

"Have a great night with Jimin? Enjoy his hug because he won't hug you after this. I'll let you enjoy this vacation with Jimin. Have a great vacation."

You delete the message then keep your phone down and turn towards Jimin. You hugged Jimin's bare body closely. Jimin awake and kiss your forehead, "Good morning." He hugged you tight and both of you fall asleep again.

You really use the time you have with Jimin and you have also told your manager about the message. On the last day of your vacation, you get a message from the same person.

"You do thought I'm joking with you, right? You told your manager don't you? Then I'll see you very soon."

You looked around when you got that message. "Why?" Jimin asked. But you say nothing about the message. Now, you realise that the one who send you the message knew everything you did and say.  You're getting scared because of it but you can do nothing.

Jimin excused to go back to the room with you. Jimin knew before you spoke; the sparkle of yesterday was extinguished. Your eyes moved slower and always more down-cast, skimming the floor, rarely raising to eye level.

It was in your voice too, quieter, with a meekness that wasn't usually part of your speech patter. You was unhappy in a way he hadn't seen before, like a small slice of bereavement.

He asked you to sit on the bed and he's standing facing you while holding your hand. "Tell me what's in your mind." But you keep on silence and say nothing. "Hyerin?"

You look down instead make an eye contact with him because your eye start to watery. "I know something happen to you and you can't even hide it from me. What had happen tell me."

You don't answer him and you still looked down. "KIM HYERIN!" He raised up his voice and that moment your tear fall.

"Instead of crying why don't you talk to me? Why you're just keep quiet? Tell me Hyerin." You shook your head. He cupped your face and look into your eyes while you try to avoid his eye.

"Stay! Look at me." You look at his eye and at that moment, he look so scary to you. "Now tell me, okay?"

"Stay away from me." You said. Jimin looked confuse when you say so. It's not an answer that he looks from you. "What?"

"Don't stay with me. Go away from me. I don't want you. Go back to Korea now. Let me here alone. I don't want..." you couldn't finished your word because you're crying and it's not the word that come from your heart so it's hard.

"What do you mean by that? I know something is happening. Did my fan say something bad or..." he hugged you as he saw you're crying hard.

"Baby... don't cry. Shhhh... What happen?" He try to  calm you down.

"I guess I'm not for you. You'll get hurt if you stay with me. There's no way out. I need to prevent you to get hurt because of me. So please go.." you tell him.

"Wait.? The guy come to you?" He look at you and he's sure that's why you act this way. "Why don't you tell your manager?! Or me?!!"

"So that you'll be in danger?! So that I'll lose you?! You want me to do so but then I need to lose you? That's what you mean?! I do told my manager, but you know what? He knew it! What if I told you? I lose you?!! I can't!" You cried as you said that.

"He'll hurt you. I don't want that, Jimin. It's my matter not your matter. You shouldn't be involved. I love you, Jimin. I won't let..." Jimin hugged you again and calm you down.

"I'm sorry. I love you even more, Hyerin. We'll try to avoid this thing together. Let's make a secret just two of us. Don't ever tell people around you. Let's be more careful now. He's targeting you and I'm the bait. Am i right?" You slightly nod.

"Just act like nothing happen. He's always be with you but you don't realise it."

"Jimin, I'm scared." You hugged him tight. Jimin rubbed your back, "I'm here for you."

You spend the hour with him in the room. You tell him everything and Jimin decide not to tell anyone these thing is just between you and him now.

The next day, you'll going back to Korea but you took the different flight. You don't wanna be on the same plane with Jimin. Jimin's and Hyunjae's flight is kinda early than yours and Yoonji's.

You're hardly say goodbye to Jimin because you have some of bad feeling. In the hotel you can't even let him go. "I'll be fine. Don't worry. Just take care of yourself." You still hold his hand and don't wanna let go.

"Hyerin?" Now, you hugged him. "I'll see you in Korea. Come back fast." He told you. You finally smile. He give you a kiss and hugged you. "Bye."

"See you, Jimin." You wave at him as he walk out from the hotel room. You feel so uneasy and try not to think about it too much. As Jimin go, you prepared yourself to go back to Korea. Your flight is after Jimin's flight.

"Ready?" Yoonji asked. You nod and both of you leave the hotel. Jimin is already on the flight going back to Korea.

Jimin arrived and go back to his dorm while you're still on plane. As you landed, Yoonji bought you coffee. Both of you went back by taxi. You felt so sleepy and had a suddenly headache. You fall asleep in the taxi.

You woke up with a headache. You look around and you saw Yoonji sitting next to you tied with rope. "Yoonji?" You tried to help but you were also tied. "What's this? Why?" You asked yourself.