17: Shocking News

"Yahhh.. Hyun... You? Why you're here?" You widened your eye as you turn to face Hyun Jae. Every time you went back to your hometown, you always meet unexpected people.

"What are you doing here? Why..." you're curious but Hyunjae give you response before you could finished your question. "You know each other?"

He asked. You didn't give him any answer. You realize that you didn't tell the name of the girl who became the third person in your relationship.

"One of my friend in Seoul. Well I can say we're friend. We met once.", you finally give him an answer. "Hi. Long time no see, Yoonji." You smile awkwardly.

Yoonji smile at you. "How small is this world. I never knew that you're a friend to my girlfriend." Shocking news from Hyunjae. "W..what?"

"She's the one that I'd like to introduce you to. Not that she wants to talk to you. For the most part she finds you're scary when I talk about you at her."

Hyunjae introduce her to you. "I don't even know that you're friend and she never told me that she has an idol friend." Hyunjae look at Yoonji and smile.

You don't know how to react so you just smile and ask Hyunjae to send you home as soon as possible because you said that people are starting to recognise you at the station. It's just an excuse. You walk along with them until to the car.

Hyunjae put your bag in the car while open the front passenger seat door but then you realise Yoonji is staring at you. "Ahh I forgot. I'm sorry I'll sit at the back." You close the door and go to the back.

It's an awkward moment for you. Now Yoonji is coming again to your life when you're about to start a new moment with Jimin but now she's with your best friend.

You sit quietly at the backseat while scrolling all over your phone. Hyunjae didn't talk to you that much because he has his girlfriend now.

Then, Hyunjae stops his car in front of the coffee shop. "Wait for awhile I'll buy coffee both of you wait in the car." He left two of us in the car.

As he's out from the car you stare at Yoonji right away. Yoonji notices that from the mirror. "I don't know that he's your best friend. I met him during my vacation in Busan along with my friends about few months ago?" With her voice cracking.

"Since when you be his girlfriend?" You asked with serious tone. "It have been a month now." She looks down. "Hope you treat him well." Your last word toward her as you saw Hyunjae is coming.

You look at your phone back and put on your earphone. You don't even put on any music. "Have a talk with her?" Hyunjae ask Yoonji. You heard that since you don't even listen to music but just pretending.

"Yes I did of course. It's kinda awkward because now I talk to her as your girlfriend well I'm not that close with her." She said.

"Don't worry she'll be nice to you later. She might be mad because I didn't tell her about this." As he holds Yoonji hand and smile at her. Finally you turn on the music so that you can be peace at the backseat and you give Jimin a message to tell that you've arrived but you didn't tell him aboit Yoonji.

"Hyerin-ah.." Hyunjae call your name but you don't give a response since you're listening to the music. He calls you again. But you didn't respond.

He asked Yoonji to call you. Yoonji call you by touches your laps and you put down your earphones. "Why?" You stare at her. "I asked her since you don't even give a response to my call." Hyunjae answered instead.

"Why?" You asked again. "Do u wanna go somewhere? Usually you always wanna go somewhere before you're going home. So anywhere?" He asked.

"Not for today. I'm too tired. You can go with Yoonji." You give him a cold answered. "Are you mad at me?" He's curious since you never act that way before.

"Why should I? I'm just too tired. Being an idol is tiring so can't you understand that I'm tired?" You give an excuse. You don't wanna go out because Yoonji is there so you decide not to go.

"I know but you...." Yoonji stopped Hyunjae to continue his word. She looks and Hyunjae and shook her head. "Okay." Hyunjae sigh.

You look at two of them which sit in front with annoyed feeling as you take a sip from the coffee that Hyunjae bought. You still think about what Yoonji had done before and now coincidentally she be your best friend's girlfriend.

As you arrived, Hyunjae helped you with the bag and thank him for picking you up from the station. You look into the car. "Just go with Yoonji. She's waiting for you. I'm telling you the truth I'm too tired." As you point at her in the car.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about..." you cut his words. "It's okay. It's just shocking me. By the way can you give me Jihyun's phone number?"

"What for? I thought you don't wanna have any relationship with any of them. Either Jimin or Jihyun." He hesitates to give you.

"I'm moving on now. I'm all fine with it. Can you give me his number?" Hyunjae stares at you with his confuse face. "Hyunjae-ah.."

He nods and send Jihyun's number to you. You received a message. "His number. Just call me if you wanna go somewhere." He tells you before he goes into his car. You nod. He give you a slight hug. "Bye."

You smile at him. You noticed that Yoonji is staring at you all the time. You wave at him when he drove away from there. You go into your house right after that.

After greeting your mom, you walk into your room. You stay in your room and wondering, "among all girls in Korea, why must Yoonji is the one who be his girlfriend?"