30: Don't Touch Jimin

BOOM! A loud noise sounded from somewhere. "It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen," You thought out loud. You stayed on the couch.

The entire night you're alert; just yesterday someone threatened Jimin through you. You didn't take that person seriously before but now you were beginning to think you should have.

You freaked out when you didn't hear the sound of Jimin singing or when you didn't smell the breakfast he made when you woke up late. "Maybe he went out," You said, trying to reason with yourself. "And maybe that loud explosive noise was just, noise out by the contractor. Yeah, that's it."

You didn't want to leave the couch yet; what if it was too dangerous. For all you knew either Jimin was in danger and the kidnapper stood right in the kitchen, waiting for you, or Jimin was perfectly fine and you overreacted.

Not a minute later after being in deep thought, you knew something wasn't right. The longer you waited, the less of an opportunity you had to save them if, and only if, Jimin was in real danger.

Otherwise, you would go back to sleep.
You're still half asleep, if you should walk out or not, and finally, you decided to take the leap of faith and go to the kitchen.

You took two steps out. Looking left and right, you saw everything in its place. Nothing had been moved or blown up. You must have guess right... Jimin did go out to the store or buy breakfast.

You raced to the kitchen to see if Jimin left a note like he always did. But nothing. "What's going on?" You said, feeling quite nervous. You were begin to think something went terribly wrong and that explosion was no accident. Not– at– all.

"Jimin!" You shouted as you searched for him. There, lying in on the kitchen floor behind the counter was Jimin. He had been murder and blood poured out of his body.

"We meet again," a familiar voice said, walking from behind. It's him again.

"Please, please, don't kill me. I'll do whatever you want. I'll give you all that I have but let me call the ambulance and safe Jimin. Please..." you begged and cry while sitting next to Jimin's body.

"Too late," he said with a smirk spread across his face. "It's your turn to die. Heheheheh..." He pointed the gun at you and with a grin.... BANG!!

The gun went off but luckily you woke up to the sound of Jimin's phone. "Shit," you said to yourself. "What was that nightmare about? Good thing it was only a dream."

You wiped the sweat off your forehead and sat up on the couch. "What if that wasn't a just a dream, but a warning." For some reason, you didn't take your nightmare lightly.

You ran out to the kitchen, where is Jimin was singing and cooking breakfast. "Is everything okay, baby," Jimin said when putting the pancakes on a plate.

You're relieved when you see Jimin is all fine. You rush towards him and hug him in tears. Jimin was puzzled as you suddenly embraced him with cries.

He hugged you back with the confusion stuck on his face. "Why are you crying, baby? What happened? Nightmare?" He asked. You slightly nod and hug him tight. He calmed you down while saying that everything is fine.

As you're calmed, you told him about your dream and how much you felt guilty because he's involved in this matter.

"It's not your fault. Actually it's my fault." Jimin said while holding your hand. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Why? It's clearly my fault, Jimin. You shouldn't save me that day. He's coming to get me since..." you unable to finished your word.

"Just if I didn't asked you to see Yoonji that night, this won't happen to you. I want you so badly till you need to go for this now. I'm sorry, baby." Jimin hold your hand with both of his small hand and kiss the back of your hand.

Both of you stayed quiet for a few moment. You stare at each other and then you smile. "Finally I see your smile, Hyerin." Jimin said.

Jimin told you not to worry. Jimin will do anything to keep you safe. He even said he'll hired a bodyguard which no one will know even your own manager, members, and the bodyguard that being hired by your agency.

"You should have one too, Jimin." You told him and he nodded. You hope he'll have one too. You're the target but Jimin is the weapon for him to get you.

After having breakfast, Jimin send you back to your dorm and you act like nothing happen in front of your members. You just told them that you're staying with Jimin all night long.

Jimin tells you he'll go see Hyunjae and Yoonji while they're still in Seoul. They're vacationing in Seoul for three days. He wanna tell them about the threat you got since the man knew about Hyunjae and Yoonji so he think they should know too.

Jimin forbids you to go with him. He wants you to sit in the dorm with your members and rest. He doesn't want you to get out of the dorm often because he knows you're being watched by the man.

While you're resting, laying down on bed and ready to sleep, you're texting with Jimin. He's still with them. You wished you were there with them.

While waiting for Jimin replying, you read your fans reply and tweet. Some realised the similarities between you and Jimin and some are shipping both of you. You're glad for that.

A few moment later, your phone buzz and you open up the message while smiling. You read it and the smile on your face started to fade.

"You think with bodyguards that Jimin gonna hire will make you safe? It's such a mistake, Hyerin. If you tell Jimin about this message, you know what will happen to Jimin. You'll never see him breath or say 'I love you' to you again. Remember that always. Don't tell him about me again. What you told last night is the last thing you told him. YOU GOT ME?! Well, if you want Jimin to be safe you should stop. Tell him that I didn't bother you."

You dropped your phone. You have no idea how the guy knew about it. You're shaking all over your body. You wanted to call Jimin at that time but you know Jimin knew if you act weird. You decided to reply the message.

"Don't touch Jimin. Don't land your dirty hand on him. He doesn't deserved it! Stay away!"

"Wow such a protective girlfriend. You don't even know how to fight but wanna protect your boyfriend? Amazing!"

"Stop it! Don't bother him!"

"I won't if you don't tell him about me. Deal?"

"What I should I do?" You thought that in your mind. Should you deal or not?