26: Our New Side

[A/N] Kinda smut and this is my first time write this kind of scene idk if I did right 😅 It's time to serve some of this kind of scene 😂

You just smiled, knowing full well that Jimin was about to seduce you. Even before he touched you felt his hands and your lungs expanded with briny air. His voice had the lilt you knew so well - his words soft with the smile that already played on his face.

Jimin about to approach you but you run to your room and locked your room. You can hear Jimin call for you. "I need to take my shower. Just go downstairs." You're relieved because you managed to escape from him. You go to take your shower.

After taking shower, you're going to downstairs to be with him. You open up your room door slowly but unexpectedly Jimin is already standing right in front of your room door. "Ji..."

"Why you have to run away from me? I do nothing though. What come to your mind, Hyerin? You smelled even more sweet now." He stared at you with his tease smile. You can't answer it but you're staring at him too. "Why is he so attractive at this moment?" That's a question that played in your mind.

You both gazed in each others eyes longingly; not a word spoken by either of you. You were lost within the breathless paradise of his dreamy eyes and no sooner without any authority he clutched his hands unto your hips, leaning you in against his muscular body; as a result you were weakened by his gentle seductive touch.

While pressing his body against yours and continuing gazing within your eyes, he begun kissing your now frail neck which made you even weaker than before. Both of you know what you were about to do was wrong, but you wanted this. You miss him a lot. The devil's cruel intention was already a success.

Your lips fitted perfectly as if it were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. You pull yourself from the kiss go into your room while Jimin followed you from behind.

Before the door has even closed Jimin wraps his arms around you from behind. One inhale of his sweet scent and you want to turn around. His right hand drops to your thigh, pulling up the night dress that hangs so loose just above your knees. You couldn't move even if you tried, like his fingers have short circuited your mind in the best possible way.

He turns you around and both of you tumble to the bed, his eyes searching yours. You smile and kiss him back as he knew you would. With your lips you feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grinning and kissing.

Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before you know how it happened both of you are naked and your skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. You feel his hand enter from below moving fast, your tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing your breathing with every thrust, hearing your moans timed to his body.

Then all at once he stops and kisses from your breasts to your stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching your reaction, feeling how your legs move, watching your body writhe. Jimin tells you he's going to make you beg for it and you just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response.

In seconds he's on you again, fucking you harder, just long enough to intoxicate your mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for your brain to start working again first.

You feel as though energy is being constantly drained out of you, as though you're leaking electricity. Both of you stop and start cuddling. His chests rising and falling against your back, your breaths in unison, and the warm blood that you could feel in each others' embrace. "I love you, Hyerin." He cuddled you tight and kiss your head.

"What have we done? I think we're insane." You said to him. "It's such a new side of both of us. I admit you're kinda wild, Hyerin." You just can grin and smile on what he said.

You turn over and hug Jimin's muscular body. You don't even know when did both of you fall asleep in each other arm.

Your eyes opened, your eyelashes faintly batting against your lids when you blinked. You laid on your bed with Jimin beside you sleep soundly, debating whether or not you should get up. Your muscles felt weak, just like your energy.

You let out an exasperated sigh, groaning. What time was it? How long had you and him been asleep? All of these questions shot through your mind as you let out a silent yawn, ready to start the day. You put on your clothes which is all over the floor and covered Jimin with blanket. You kiss him on forehead and go downstairs for making breakfast.

You slowly step out from the room to prevent Jimin to wake up. As you slowly walking downstairs, you heard some noises in the kitchen. You became panic because you didn't know that your parent will come this early.

"What should I do? Think Hyerin think." You stopped at the stairs and think how to save Jimin from the situation. "Oh my God Hyerin.. please be more genius at this moment." You went blank and dunno what to do.

"Good morning!" A voice greet you happily. You're shocked and try to smile.