43: My Daughter

"You love Yoonji that much?" That question slipped out from Jimin's mouth and shocked Hyunjae. "Hyung?"

Jimin is aware that he should not spoil the situation. He apologized for asking the question. Hyunjae just smiled and keep on driving. After a long silence, Hyunjae speak.

"Yes I do love her but after everything that happened, I don't know what I feel. Hyerin is my best friend since I'm a kid but Yoonji did that to her." He sighed and Jimin just look at him. He felt sorry for asking him.

Hyunjae said what he kept inside him, "When I looked at our photos, I just miss her. I just miss her face her eyes her smile her scent all the time knowing that I'll never be with her again after what happened. I try to be normal but I just can't."

Jimin pat her shoulder. "I know that feeling. I felt the same before." Jimin said to him.

Hyunjae smirk, "At least you got her back now, hyung. After what happened, I won't being with her anymore. It's too hurt for everyone including me."

Jimin laid his hand lightly on Hyunjae's shoulder. He left his hand there and spoke with such a soft voice Hyunjae felt Jimin's words calming him more by the way it were said than the actual words. "Don't worry. You'll get someone better."

Hyunjae gave a deep sigh and then he smiled. "That's it! It's just a mistake, a past. I need to move on and continue with life." Jimin clapped and support him.

"So hyung?" Jimin take his gaze off his phone and focus on Hyunjae again. "Why?"

"Will you make your relationship in public?" Jimin has no answer for it so he just can say, "Let the time goes and see how it'll goes."

Hyunjae giggle, "That's how a celebrity give an answer." Then it end up two of them laughing. Jimin back to his phone watching his fans and being with you as well.

You arrived at your dorm where your parent and members are waiting for you. As you arrived, your member welcome you warmly and you hug them one by one.

Then, you hug your mom which you can't even hugged properly during your time in the hospital.

Hugs could never be long enough for you. In your mom's arms you were safe and your worries disappeared like rain on summer earth.

In that embrace you were cocooned better than any butterfly-to-be. You felt her soft skin and the gentle squeeze on your own. You bathed in her warmth and the smell of freshly laundered clothes.

As they arrived your mom had done preparing the foods. All of you eat right after that. After eating, your mom asked to have your rest in the room.

You went to the room and lay down on your bed. Then someone knocked your door and opened it. "Can I come in?" It's Jimin.

You smiled and nod. He walk toward you and sit beside you. "I wanna dance at this moment but yet I can't do it. I wanna let go everything inside me through dancing but yeah...." you sigh.

"Don't look and be so sad." he poke your nose and hold you close, brushing a strand of dark brown hair away from your face.

You sniff dejectedly and buries your face in his chest. "Let's watch some dance video on YouTube." he take his phone outside and come back to the room again. You eagerly wraps your arms around his waist, once again burying your head in his chest.

"Isn't this better?" he ask after watching some videos. He look down and see that you were half asleep, your eyes opening at his question. You barely nods, your eyes slipping closed.

He smiled and slowly get your hand off him. He kissed your forehead and leave the room. He joined your parent and Hyunjae outside along with your managers and the girls.

"She's asleep?" Your dad asked him. He nod and take a sit beside him. "Jimin sunbaenim, how long have you been with Hyerin eonnie?" Jiyoon asked.

"You don't have to call me sunbae though, you can just call me oppa since I'm older than you. Back to that question, i being with her since high school before we move to Seoul to be a trainee."

Jiyoon look at your parent and your parent just give her smile. it's silence for awhile until your manager look at Jimin and speak up, "So what happen in the room with Yoonji just now?"

Hyunjae and Jimin are shocked because they're suppose to hide it from the members and your parent. Both of them froze.

"Yoonji? Why her? What happen?" Jimin doesn't answer it and look down and same goes to Hyunjae when your mom asked.

"Hyunjae? Jimin? What happen to my daughter?" Your manager realise the situation now and try to help when your dad speak up but..

"Hyunjae?! Park Jimin?! Tell me." He startled with your dad. Hyunjae gulp.