13: Defend

The girls waited for Hyerin in the living room. It was late, she's not home yet. Jane can't call their manager because it will only worsen the situation. Jane tried to call Hyerin, but Hyerin turned off her phone.

"Eonnie, do you know who can we call so that we knew where she is?" May suggested. "She only has us in Seoul" Jane shook her head.

"Why she doesn't tell us that Jimin sunbae is his ex-boyfriend? It must be tough for her" May sigh and feel bad for Hyerin. "I never expect that Jimin sunbae is the one who hurt her in the past" Jiyoon said.

"Maybe that's why she doesn't tell us the name of the person but yet we don't have to mad at her because she doesn't tell us who he is. She told us the story is more than enough so later on, when she come back home, don't ask her anything", look at two of her members. The members nod agree.

"Good. Now we...." Jane couldn't finish her sentence because they were surprised by Hyerin. "Eonnie..." Jiyoon worry and try to approach her but Jane stopped her and shook her head. "But..." Jiyoon try but Jane, "She's not fine. Let her be alone."

Hyerin walks straight to the room. She sit on the floor beside the bed. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her shins. She started to cry again. She doesn't even notice that her members are looking at her at the door.

She'd still have to live with herself, with the wretched memories swirling around in her head. Her eyes, already red and puffy from crying, squeezed shut to push more tears out. She let her head fall down to her knees, and she pulled her legs closer to herself. No matter what she did, there was no where she could hide from the thoughts in her head.

She lay on her bed, eyes closed. Her chest heaved with a quiet sob, and tears welled up behind her eyelids, slipping down her cheeks without resistance. Another sob wracked her, followed by a thin wail. She curled on her side and wept, shoulders heaving.

She has tried to throw him out of her head. But he keeps coming every night. She doesn't know if she should really call it a nightmare. Maybe she can never get rid of it, or maybe she doesn't want to. She sleeps in tear.

Jimin's POV
I followed her till her dorm and make sure she arrived dorm safely. Then, I'm going back to my own dorm. I walk straight into the room and lay on my bed. "Jimin?"

"Hyung, the biggest mistake of my life is leaving her and till now I can't believe that she still loves me even I leave her for someone else. Hyung, what I have done? Why I'm so stupid?" I'm trying to hold tears while talking to Jhope.

"Jimin, she had been with you since you're a kid. Thanks to Jihyun you got to know her and yes I admit that you're stupid because let her go for Yoonji which you just knew . Hyerin had spent years with you but you... It understandable when Hyerin can't forgive you but yet she still loves you", looked at me with his sudden serious expression.

"Hyung, since they being close to each other I do feel that Yoonji has the same character with Hyerin. Until I fall in love with two different girls with same personality at the same time", I confessed what I feel to Jhope.

"And you chose Yoonji instead of Hyerin. Why?" he asked the question that I don't even know how to answer. "See? Yes I know Yoonji is pretty but look at Hyerin. She's much better than her. You don't even know how's Yoonji behind you", Jhope hyung is defending Hyerin.

"And I don't even know how's Hyerin behind me!", I suddenly got mad. "At least she never betrayed you till the end, Jimin! Wake up! Yoonji happily go right after you dumped Hyerin. Ani(no) right after Hyerin dumped you! You still can't see that she's playing game on you?! Stop defending Yoonji!" he slammed the table then he leaves me in the room and go to Namjoon's hyung room.

I startled at him since he never say it beforw and I start to think Jhope hyung words. The memories suddenly recall and at that moment I realise that all Jhope hyung said are true. I'm just too stupid that I finally realise that.

The next morning, we go to Bighit building like usual. Jhope hyung don't even talk with me. Taehyung noticed the awkwardness between us. "Why? What happen?" He asked.

"Hyerin" the only words that come out from my mouth. "Why with her? Did Hoseok hyung confess that he likes..." I cut his words. "No! He mad at me for defending Yoonji" he smirks and said "Well, I do agree with Hoseok hyung if that what happen between you."

"Taehyung-ah.... it's okay just forget it." I i stop and just walk to my log room. "Jimin-ah", Taehyung call me. I stop at look back, "why?". He walked to me and say, "Look for Yoonji and ask for her explanation. She ruined both of you."

"I don't know where to find her." I said to him. He looks at me and smile, "Ask our staffs for Yoonji's number. Just try to call her old number. Maybe she still use it."

"Impossible." I responded to him. "Just try it. We'll never know though. Give a try on it." He try to convince me. "Hmm okay I'll try." I agree with him to give a try on it.

I go to see our staff and ask for her number. Staff look for her number but it's her old number. The staff said she might not using it anymore so the staff ask not to put any hope for it.

I try to call the number that I got from the staff. It's connecting. I wait for a voice to answer it then yet there's a voice. "Hello?" It's a girl who answered it. She said hello again. Then, I answered her, "Yoonji?"