"i just wanna stay here in bed with you" i said cuddling into his chest.

"we should go out with everyone" Nash suggested

"but you said and I quote let's do something you wanna do"

"i don't wanna stay in all day"

"we used to do that all the time because of you" i reminded him

"that was before"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him.

"we can make out all day if we stay in" i smiled and raised one eyebrow up and down. He quickly pulled the blanket over the both of us.

"you know, i don't really feel like going out anywhere today" Nash hugged me tightly. Nash put his arm around me and we were just laying there in my bed. Nash turned on the tv and changed it to Teen Nick. We weren't really even watching anymore because he decided to begin the make out sessions every now and then. We were making out until I heard Diane yelling my name. We both went downstairs.

"what happe-.... what the hell are you guys doing to Matt" I started to laugh. Both of the Jacks and Sam were carrying Matt by his arms and legs carrying him to the backyard. They practically stripped Matt to his Amercan Eagle underwear.

"throwing him into the pool because he drew on us" Gilinsky said casually. Matt was struggling and yelling for help and begging them to stop because it was cold as hell outside and pool is obviously colder.

"this is just simple payback" Johnson told us

"guys put him down that's messed up" i told them

"i tried making them stop, but they won't listen" Diane pointed at them

"why didn't you punch them" Nash told her. She squinted her eyes and slapped the top of her face and dragged it down.

"or twist their nipples or something" i laughed

"he even posted the pictures on twitter" Sam told me and they continued to the backyard. Johnson opened the door and they were jogging to the pool with the struggling Matt in their hands. Nash was recording and they finally threw him into the pool. Matt yelled and swam out of the pool right away and ran inside for a towel and to get out of the clothes.

"i wanna go swimming" i told them

"it's cold as hell" Sam told me.

"this pool can be heated, you just have to turn on the heater" Diane told him

"and you never told us" Nash looked at me

"i forgot" i shrugged my shoulders. They told me to turn on the pool heater and waited 30 minutes and got into the pool, that now felt like a hot tub. Matt came back outside still wearing his wet clothes and he joined us. We were sitting inside the pool where the stair were. The water level was at our necks. I laid my head back on the cement and closed my eyes relaxing. Until i got poked... I jumped and put my hand over my vagina.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT" i looked at all the guys and Diane.

"it was Sam" Diane told me. Sam winked at me and I swam to him and slapped him. Nash went to him and pulled him down into the water for a couple of second. Nash was pretty mad. I sat close to Nash and held his hand.Everyone was now sitting and relaxing with their eyes closed. Diane was next to Matt and Sam. Nash was next to Sam and I was on the otherside of Nash. I sat on Nash's lap and he opened his eyes. He mouthed "what are you doing" and I put my finger over my telling him not to say anything. I reached my hand over to Diane and poked her vagina, as quickly as I can and moved away and leaned my head back on Nash's shoulder and he put his arms around my stomach helping me look casual and normal. Diane shot her eyes open and slapped Sam that was next to her and moved to the other side of Matt.