Chapter 7: To Fight For The Right

Chapter 7

Page is right. The pool is not children-friendly at all. I agree.

Then from all of a sudden, Page dives into the pool alarming Damian, Ken, Ulrich and me.

"Page! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?"- I shouted. He knows how to swim though.

"Don't worry Kate, I just want to go home 'wet'."-He's smiling.

"You know Page, you should stop defying your parents now. Aren't you tired of it? They'll just punish you again. Maybe we'll gonna transfer school again next week if you don't behave."- Damian

"I want to challenge them until they're the one who will surrender."-He's dead serious.

"I'm so sick! I'm being suffocated. "- He's really dead serious.

"Sorry for the drama Kate. You know Page has something going on. "- Ken

"No! I know what he meant. For eight years I've been a prisoner too. My father made this customized timetables for me to follow, it took eight years 'til I break free. I didn't have any choices. My dad tried so hard to mold me into something flawless. Did Jaime mention something about me like, I'm taking too many medicines at a young age? Me eating something I truly despised? Me attending corporate dinners with the old? Wait, I'll not explain any further. And one thing, I've been living as a great pretender all my life. You know, family tragedies. My dad have this "other woman" and mom's so upset about it and I think she's gonna explode at any moment."- I became teary-eyed.

Damian patted my back.

"Don't worry. You and Page? We're going to take care both of you. Right Ken and Ulrich?"- Damian

"Yah, you can count on us!"- Ulrich

"We're friends remember?!"- Ken

"Yah, the elite kids. Elite kids who have the guts to fight for the right."-Page

Damian called someone on his phone. His butler.

"I called Mr. Hanes. He'll gonna buy extra garment for Page and will have someone deliver it in here in no time."-Damian

"Thank you D."-Page

We arrived in our classroom in time.

It's 11:00am for science. It's an hour and a half period.

"Good morning Mr. Greene!"-class

Mr. Greene is a newly-hired teacher by the way. Great background though. He graduated at Cambridge University. Maybe he'll be my favorite teacher.