So We Meet Again

Chapter 39

So We Meet Again

Sky's Pov

"Why hello darling, I've been meaning to talk to you again." Said the moon goddess.

"Hello moon goddess" I replied, bowing to her, to show submission. Since she is of higher power than me.

"No need for bowing, you are not much of a lower ranking. You are like my beta, and there is no need to bow." She tells me.

"Why did you call me moon goddess?" I questioned.

"It's about your power, and your mate" she started, but gestured me to follow her. " You are about to go through another very powerful shift, you will be getting a surprise with this one, and you will find your spirit animal soon, so here is your caller for it, it has your last name on it" she tells me putting a large black leather necklace with aqua blue cursive hand righting on it, around my neck. "Once you find it, you put this on it and it will adjust to its neck, then when you name it, your last name will be replaced, and it's name will be put on there." she explained.

"How do I know if I find it?" I ask.

"Trust me, you'll be able to know" she says.

"Okay" I said.

"Now your mates wolf took over when he found out you weren't able to provide any pups, so London had no control, and they both are in pain and feel great sorrow for it. And I am giving you the option to get a new mate if you want one, but only when you talk to him can you make the decision and I will grant it." she explains.

"I don't want a new mate" I tell her, " I love him, and even though his wolf did that, my wolf loves his." I finish.

"Alright. Now you will go through another powerful shift, and gain your full alpha powers and strength, and I will give your protecter more powers to, and same thing for the beta, your mate, and your third in command. But when you shift, you need all of them near you because they will go through it with you. Do you understand?" she questions me.

"Yes I do. Thank you for telling me." I said.

"Your welcome, now go, I will send your animal for you" she tells me, as everything goes black.

London's Pov

She's gone, I really f*cked things up, I wish my damned wolf never did that, it's all my fault, and now I'll never hear her beautiful voice again, or see her flush when she is embarrassed. And I have to live with myself knowing I did this.

"EVERYONE!!! HURRY!!! SHE IS ALIVE AGAIN!!" Said the pack doctor, as he ran into the waiting room that held all of her crying loved ones...

Skys Pov

Ugh again with all of these damned blinding hospital lights, I really need to tell them to put dimmer ones in

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

XD

Hey guys, sorry for the really short/crappy chapter, it's 2:26 am and I was passing out while righting this, so I know it'll be bad. But if you did enjoy it, please don't be silent readers and don't forget to...

VOT

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Mand