All work and no play makes Skylar pissed

Chapter 36

All work and no play makes Skylar pissed

Sky's Pov

"OH MY FRICKEN GOD!!!!" I exclaimed. "Why can't I be done yet!?!" I mumbled letting my head fall on the desk.

"What's the matter!!!" London exclaimed tuning into my office looking for any danger.

"I'm so Tierd, I just want to be done" I mumbled.

"Here, scoot over and let me finish for you" he said lifting me up and sitting down on my chair, then he sat me down on his lap.

"I can do it by my self, I dont need help... but there is something you can do for me that will help me" I tell him, leaning my head against his chest.

" What is that?" He asks me.

"Well, first you can go to starbucks and get me a vente chai frappé, then you can bring it back to me, after that, you could give me a nice message, then let me take a good hour or so nap" I tell him.

"I wouldn't mind giving you a massage, especially if it was a full body massage" he whispered to me, kissing right behind my ear. Earning a low groan/growl to emit from my chest.

"Please go and do that stuff for me" I asked him.

"Okay kitten, I'll be right back" he said as he carried me to our room, laying me on the bed, and tucking me in. (We share a room, but he sleeps on one of the couches that I have, I offered to sleep on the couch but he refused. but I wouldn't of minded all of the couches are super comfy)

"Okay, see you soon" I replied, kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~20 minute time lapse~~~~~~

"Babe I'm home!!!" London yelled, waking me up from my daze/sleeping state.

"I don't feel good" I told him, with my voice all weird sounding, because it was filled with mucus.

"I wonder why?" he said, holding a hand against my forehead, instantly making me feel better.

"Ahhh", I sighed.

"What is the matter???," he asked me.

"Well my nose if clogged, my head hurts, I have a bad stomach ache, and my whole body is hot and sore, plus it feels like jello," I told him.

"Ohh, my poor little kitten," he cooed, setting my Starbucks on my night stand, then getting in bed with me and pulling me into a big hug.

"Babe...", I whispered in his ear, running my nose along his neck, "I missed you while you were gone" I finished, blowing lightly in his ear, then biting his earlobe, earning a grins out of him.

He then took a big sniff of the air, then stiffened, "Sky, your in heat-", he started, but I cut him off by kissing the corner of his mouth, then biting his bottom lip. Earning me another groan.

{ When a she wolf goes into "heat" it's a way to speed up the mating process. And is the only time a she wolf can get pregnant. but when the she wolf goes into "heat" all she wants to do is 1. Mate with her mate 2. Stay close to her mate 3. Touch her mate. When she is in her "heat" she feels sick, gets a lot I got flashes, is a total horn dog, clingy loses control of her body because her wolf takes over for short amounts of time, gets mood swings and is super sad when her mate is far away. And the only way to end her "heat" is to A. be close to her mate, or B. mate with her mate)

"You need to stop", he said, softly pushing me back on the bed, "But I don't want to" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear, while crawling onto his lap straddling him and pushing his back on the bed. I then started to run my hands up and down his torso.

"Stop, you have no control over your body right now" he said, flipping us over so he was on top, earning a growl from me.

"London, I need you" I tell him.

"No you just aren't thinking strait. I'll stay here so you rant as uncomfortable" he says, getting off of me and spooning me from behind and giving me my Starbucks, "Now drink that and go to sleep" he tells me, then kisses my temple.

"Thank you" I tell him, grabbing his hand, and kissing his knuckles.

"No problem baby, this will be over soon, I promise", he tells me, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving a light squeeze.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

READ!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hey guys!!! I should be able to update on my regular times now, I just have some last tests for school, and then I'm going to my Dads house for summer! So I will be updating regularly again. then I plan to update once or twice a week. But then again who knows how my summer schedule will be.

So as usual, if you like my book please don't be a silent reader, drop a comment below and leave a like, and don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

Mother's Day and wine

-Manda