Shiz Just Got Real

Chapter 30!!!!

Shiz Just Got Real

~*Alpha Holt's Pov ( Alpha of the Silver Crest pack)

" Alpha she declined your request" Kyle my best friend/Beta told me.

"How bad did the pack behave while I was gone!!! Well obviously pretty badly! But still, I thought she would at least come over to chew me out on their behavior!!!" I exclaimed.

"She was pretty pissed" he responded.

"What all did you guys do to piss her off this much anyway" I asked feeling defeated.

"Well, when she knocked on the door... I kinda hit on her" he started " then she told us to get ready and be out in 5 minutes, and we all got out like an hour after she came, then that freakin slut Lidia challenged her, so she stayed in human form and whooped her a$$, then when she did shift, Lidia bit her tail. that's when she put Lidia in the hospital with all of her bones broke, except her neck of corse... then the pack kept complaining, then they wouldn't co-operate" he finished hanging his head.

"Damn I'm surprised she didn't start a war, I know I would've at least beaten the higher ranking wolves-" I started but he cut me off.

"She kinda did, cause she scared the crap out of all of us, she is a really strong Alpha, it was surprising, not even the last female Alpha was that strong. Plus she was tall. Like really tall, an that was before her most powerful shift, so she's even taller now!!" he exclaimed.

"How tall was she??" I questioned.

"At least nine foot four inches" he replied.

"That's smaller than I am" I told him

"Ya but she just went through her most powerful shift, so she is probably at least ten foot four" he said.

"Ya and I'm ten foot six" I said.

"Ya but still she is really tall" he said.

"I know, just go out and tell her that I need to talk to her within the next week" I tell him.

"Okay, will do" he told me. Walking out of my office.

Ring ring

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey lil one, it's Ma, you'll never guess who I just got a call from!" my mom exclaimed.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Your twin!" she yelled.

"Cool, what did he say?" I questioned.

"He is coming home!!!" she, once again, yelled,

"Realy!!!" I yelled.

"Ya he is getting here tomorrow!" she told me.

"Okay mom I'll get his room ready" I told her.

Yes! I'm so excited, I haven't seen my twin London for a year now, we both run the pack, and he has been out getting peace treaties with other packs. we both look alike, except he has icy blue eyes and I have weird gold eyes, that I put contacts over so they look like they are a chocolate brown. But my brother and I share everything, we were only born fifteen seconds apart, he was born first, but he didn't want to run the pack by himself, so we split the work up. It works out great, but it gets annoying when people mix is up, I don't even know how they could?! well, it's time to set up the 'hunters den' as he calls our room.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Sup my readers! Another chapter done! And this one is even longer than the last. So if you guys enjoyed this chapter please don't be silent readers so just leave a comment/suggestion below and don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

Spring break and lots of selfies lol!

-Manda