Is it really you?!?!

Chapter 26..

...Purgatory...

Sky's Pov

"Oh my god!!! No it can't be you've been dead for 12 years!! it can't be" I yelled.

"Baby it is, and sadly you died, BUT! the moon goddess is bringing you back, it wasn't your time" the woman said.

"Sweetie listen to me, you'll always be my little girl okay, and now that you've talked to us, you can always talk to us. we are your guardian angles" the man said.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much" I cried running up to him and jumping in his arms, while I hugged him. I then let go of him and ran over to my mom, "I've missed you too" I cried hugging her.

My dad then came over to us and gave us a hug and said " Everything is going to be okay, we have always loved you and always will. Never forget that"

"I never will, I love you guys sooo much!" I told both my mom and dad.

" I'm so sorry that I'm having to end this moment, but you have to go Skylar" the moon goddess said to me.

"Alright, I love you guys, and now that I can talk to you, I will talk to you a lot!!" I exclaimed to my parents giving them one last hug.

"We'll be waiting" my dad said kissing my cheek.

"Yes we will" my mom agreed kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye sky, and don't worry, you'll meet him soon. just take deep breaths. Now that I've met with you, your wolf won't take over you." the moon goddess

told me.

"Thank you moon goddess. I really do appreciate you sending me back, and letting me be able to talk to my parents" I thanked her.

"I have to warn you, you will look slightly different. Your hair will be curly and the ends will be a different color depending on your mood, you'll be slightly paler and a little taller, by half an inch, so you will be 5 foot 2 inches. And you will have a spirit animal, or what you might have heard about, a guardian animal. It will most likely be another dog or dog relitive, or a feline relative, I don't know. But you must leave. you will be able to identify the animal as yours, because it will have a collar with your name on it, and once you name it, the name in the collar will change. I know it is a lot to take in, but send Alayna and James my regards, only tell who your wolf trust that you saw me. Now I shall see you later. Good bye."

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Beep... Beep... Beep... the steady pace of a heart monitor was all I heard.

" DR.GREY!!! SHE IS ALIVE!!!" a very congested female voice shouted.

Then I heard the thumps of boots and tennis shoes hitting tile.

"How is she alive??? She has been legally dead for 2 and a half days?!?!?" what sounded like either Michael or my brother, but again it sounded like they were crying up a storm.

"Shut uuuuup!! damn y'all are giving me a headache, can't a person come back from dying in complete silence??" I teased with a very raspy voice. man did I have a severe case of cotton mouth. I slowly opened my eyes, and sat up. "In gods name, turn down the lights and shut that fudging monitor up, before I do!" I complained.

"Oh my god!! You scared us Sky!! Never! Ever! Do that again!!! Alayna and Michael said giving me a hug.

"I don't know what I would've done without you skylar. your all I have left!" James chastised me, pushing every one away and giving me a big hug.

"I am so sorry James!! I never will do that again! I Love you soooooo much!!" I exclaimed "But get me some Freakin water! I have a sever case of cotton mouth" I said again in a raspy voice.

"No problem" said the doctor handing me a glass of water.

"Sooooo... how long have I been out??" I asked.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Hey guys!!! How are you?? Sorry I ran out of data and am using my schools wifi to update this. so... what did you think??? If at all you did enjoy this.. then don't forget to....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

Love you guys, Peace out! €3 <---- that's a fish!

-Manda