A new beginning

Hey guys here is some more for you!!!

<3

-Manda

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

=.=*Sky's P.o.v *~.~

Once I finally ushered my brother out of my room, I quickly made my king size bed and fixed the red canopy, that my brother so rudely messed up. took a quick 15 minute shower and washed my body, with my pomagranite grape seed body wash ( from bath and body works) and wrapped a towel around my body.

Once I was done drying my self I then went to my closet and pulled out a pair of white short shorts, and my long floral white u neck muscle shirt, and put on my black high top DC's. once I was done with my close I decided to curl my hair, and put som mascara and eyeshadow (the eye shadow was a darker grey color). I them preceded to go downstairs (I lived on the fifth story of our Pack house because we wanted to be close, just in case o an emergency), and yanked my back pack on (its a Pikachu backpack) (awesome right!!!) and met James and Alayna outside by my brothers big ford f350 (which is white) and hopped in the middle seat up front. while waiting for someone to break the silence.

Alayna was the one who finally broke it "You look nice today Sky".

"Thanks so do you" I complemented her. It was funny cus both of us were wearing similar close. (she was wearing black shorts,an all red u neck, and her red high tops)

That was when we started laughing. I swear I even heard my brother chuckle.

*20 Minutes later*

"Oh my God" Alayna and I said at the same time

"This is a HUGE school!!!" I exclaimed as I let my jaw drop.

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Ya I know I'm so mean but oh we'll ill update more today! so lol!

Kisses and yellow pomagranites

-Manda <3 :}