Him

After art was done, I went to my second hour class( which was Orchestra), and took a seat. Thankfuly James had brought me my instrument ( which was a Viola ) and gave it to my teacher, who's name is Mrs.Castillo, then I took a seat.

Ten minutes later after we got done taking a seat and tuning the teacher spoke up,

"Okay class today we are going to practice the whole time. So, get to it!".

As soon as the teacher stopped talking every one started playing, it sounded really hectic, so I got out one of the songs, and it turned out that it was the song labyrinth, (I had already played this song and love it dearly, I then played it start to finish without looking at it, when I saw every one stopped an stared at me, so me being me, I blushed a light red.

"I've played this in 7th grade" I explained to my teacher so I memorized all of it." I finished

"Wow Sky, that was amazing, I want you to be up front for this concert!" Mrs.Castillo exclaimed.

"I rather not be up front" I said " I get nervous when I play in front of more than 10 people" I explained.

"Oh okay, how is 2nd row then?" she asked

"I guess that's okay." I told her.

That's when he walked in. This Black haired God, he was an absolute beast!! you could see all of his muscles through his shirt,and he looked like he was easily 6 ft 7, came through the door. " Sorry Ma'am, I had pack business to take care of" with his southern accent barely audible in his deep voice. Just like that he looked up as I was putting my viola down, about to introduce my self, and he ran to me and shoved me up against the wall holding me by my neck and said,

"What are you doing on my land rouge" he made sure to emphasize the word rouge. I just stared at him and pointed to my neck, to which he let go of, and I landed with a oomph, then I stood up strait and looked him strait I. The eye and said.

"Well you giant jag, if you let me introduce myself, before you pinned me by my neck to the dang WALL!" I started, as I gave him a glair, " Skylar Marie Cooper, Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack" I said with a smart grin, raising my eyebrow in the process.

"There is no way you are the alpha, James Daniel Cooper is?" he semi-questioning me.

" Ya he's my older brother, and he was alpha when you met him, but he gave the title to me because he ,this is his exact quote" I need a brake from being an alpha" so now I am alpha" I explained smiling smugly at him.

" Oh really?" he questioned me, raising his eyebrows he then proceeded to spin me around, and lift my hair to, not only see my pack mark but ,my awesome mark that said ALPHA in cursive letters underneath it. "Oh sorry Alpha Cooper" he said sincerely to me.

"No problemo, alpha??" I questioned

"Alpha Holt, nice to meet you" he said in a nice tone, as he extended his hand towards me.

" in different circumstances, maybe" I chuckled, as I extended my hand wile shaking his extremely large hand. I then frowned, getting a chuckle out of him

"What's so funny Mr.Alpha???" I said giving him a questioning look.

"No, just that face you made" he replied

"Well all of the other alphas I meet are taller than me, so I feel like a pebble compared to them" I told him with a small frown still lingering on my lips.

"Well Alpha Cooper, I have a feeling we will be quite good friends" he said to me.

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Hey Guys!!!

Sry fo the late update! if you want me to update at least once a week then msg me!! so hope u enjoy! If you want to see anyone else's P.o.v then just tell me!!!

Smarts and Golden apples!

-Manda