A new Respect

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Sky's P.o.v

Just as I had let my mind do what it wanted I was interrupted by stares burning holes on my forehead, then I looked up and saw that I was right and just about every one look at me, even the teacher.

" may I help you" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" I asked you what pack your from" Mazzy said.

"Oh sorry when I draw my mind just zones out"

I said apologizing.

" it's okay, but what pack are you from???" Mazzy asked again.

"Oh, I'm from the silver moon pack" I replied kinda hesitating, because I was worried about her reaction.

"Oh my god" was simply her answer.

" oh ya then let us see your pack mark I you are from it." Said an annoying high pitch voice

If you are wondering, all of the most powerful packs have marks. The silver moon pack had a silver rose as there symbol. So as she said, I got up and lifted the back of my shirt up, and was replied with gasps and 'Oh My God's'

"Happy now?" I asked.

" How can you be from their pack-" the girl i think name was Sara started.

"It actually my pack" I said interrupting her.

"What do you mean it's your pack?" Drake asked.

"My parents were the alpha and Luna, but my brother doesn't want to be alpha, so me and the little amount of people who survived moved here, so I'm the alpha female ."I explained to the class.

Again another round

Of gasps and 'Oh My Gods' was heard throught the room

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Hey guys just a quick update for today

Love and gold kiwi's

-Manda