Friday!!!!

Hey guys!! I just wanted to tell you Sky started school on a Wednesday day... so her bday is on Sunday. so just take that how you may *Wink wink* <3 love y'all much!!

- Manda

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Sky's P.o.v

* Friday*

"FRIDAY

FRIDAY

GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY"

Alayna and James yelled in my ear, which, in turn, made me fall off my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!" I screamed at them, and with that they backed up and bowed their heads. Woops guess I used my alpha tone,

"Sorry guys, wasn't trying to use my alpha tone" I apologized

"It's okay" they both said.

"Sooo, we doin the usual?"I asked them with a grin.

"Of corse! it's the last time ill be able to drive my little sis around on a Friday" James explained to me.

"TOOOO THE MALLLLLLLL!!!" I yelled at James and Alayna.

"Well get dressed, okay lazy butt and then come down stairs."Alayna told me.

"Ya we have a surprise for you, but you need to get out of the house first." James told me with a grin

"Really what!?!?!" I said as my eyes widened.

"It's a surprise you dork" Alayna said to me.

"Okay, so now I'm the dork. Riiiigggght" I replied sarcastically adding an eye roll.

"YUUUUP, come on shrimp I'll help you get dressed. oh and James, go away well be down in an hour!" Alayna told James and I.

" Okay, be safe. No sneaking out, Got it?" James told Alayna

"Oh come on James that was one time, an you wouldn't let Sky out!!" Alayna whined like a little Stuck up girly girl.

"YA! and you LET her get a TATOO!" James exclaimed.

"It's a cute Tatoo, and you know it, like come on!! Who in their right minds doesn't like The Cookie Monster???" I asked James. (the tat we are talking about, is on my hip, and it has an anime Cookie Monster with a cookie in his hand, and under it it says omm nom nom in cursive.

Then once James left, I did my usual morning routine, then went out in nothing but a towel, to let Alayna dress me.

If corse she was just sitting on my bed playing on my laptop.

"BRO!! I dons remember sayin you could use my puter" I said, sending her a playful glair.

"Ya I know, but you would've said yes any way" she replied. sendin me a smug look.

"Ya, your right. Well, let's get this show on the road, shall we???" I said giving her a bow while pointing her to my closet.

"Indubidubly, ill get your close!!!" She said jumping up and running for my closet.

"Dear lord, have mercy on my soul!!" I pleaded, while getting on my knees and looking up at the crawling while clasping my hands together.

"That's right, you should be scaried!" Alayna said as she snuck up behind me.

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

Lol just a quick update!!! love you all!!!

Hershey's and violet grapefruit

-Manda