Mates...Nope!

Sky's P.o.v

"HEEEEY SHANIQUA!!!" (pronounced shu-nik-gu-wa) Alayna yelled as she barged into the room I was staying in.

"Hey there LaneyLoxx, have you seen my swim suit??" I questioned her.

"Which one? The batman one, the aqua blue one or the aqua green one??" She replied.

" Either one is fine with me. what one should I wear??" I asked her

"You should get your aqua green one that has ruffles on it." She told me.

"Okay, but ill be bringing it with me, not wearing it. You remember, since tonight is my 16th birthday, tonight is my most powerful shift! The night I can FINALLY fully accept my Alpha title!!!" I exclaimed, mentally jumping up and down, but on the outside I'm just standing there with the corners of my mouth turned into a semi smile.

"Well well well, lookie here, Ms.Big-Bad-Ruthless-Alpha is actually smiling!!" Alayna said with a fake gasp.

"Ya well you better not get used to it" I told her.

"No I think I will, 'cause once you find your mate, you'll be smiling all of the time" She said to me.

"First of all, why would any one want to have me as a mate, second of all I'm to busy with pack stuff for a mate, and lastly, I don't want or need a mate, I can take care of myself" I Explained to her for probably the 80th time. If you don't remember I don't have enough time in my life for both my pack and my mate

"No! you need to stop thinking like that. Any guy would be lucky to have you. Plus you have guys at school wanting you! Why do you think they all come up and talk to you! They don't do that with other Alphas!"Alayna commented.

"No they just wanna see if they can break the Alpha, mom warned me of this, it's like she knew that James would hand it down to me-" I started but was cut off by Alayna telling me something.

"Bro come on let's just go so we can get ready, then it's like an hour drive, unless your driving then it's a 30 minute drive" she said.

"You make it sounds like I'm a crazy driver" I complained.

She then came over and put her hand on my shoulder an said "dude, lets face it, you kinda are"

"Well then I guess no Mickey D's for you, 'cause I was gonna stop there and get our usual, but I guess I'll just get me something" I teased her. (One of our fave fast food places is Mc Donalds)

"Haha did I say you were a bad driver, lol I meant you are the best driver thats ever lived, I Love you sis" she told me giving me a hug.

"Uuuuhhh I'm sure" I giggled.

"Okay whatever you turd, get ready so we can get going" Alayna ordered.

Once me and Alayna were ready, I was in an aqua blue strapless dress that had a ribbon that wrapped around my torso then it tied at my side.{Pic on side --------------->}To top it of I wore my 4 inch wedges. While Alayna was in some jean shorts, flip flops and a green muscle shirt. After we got done with our outfits, I went to the bathroom, got out my makeup bag then put on some gray eyeshadow, giving me a smokey eye effect, then a light layer of blush on my cheeks and then some mascara to finish it. While Alayna just put some pink lipgloss and some blush on. Once me an Alayna were about to leave, there was a loud knock on the door so I mind linked Alayna

'Go under the bed or in the closet behind the cloths' so she went and hid behind the cloths in the closet and I opened the door. To show a warrior from my pack, who came to pick me up.

"Come on out Alayna, it's just our escort to the party.."

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Please read!! Important info!!

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to say a couple things, First of all, I HAVE 835 READERS!!! second of all I'm not sure if I'm going to keep writing this book, I've lost some inspiration for the chapters, plus no one seems to be enjoying it from what I could tell, soo, ya if you do want me to keep updating this book, go ahead and leave a vote/comment, it lets me know you guys are enjoying this book, soo that's the most important stuff that's happening. And I'm so sorry if there is stuff wrong with the chapters, or if their short, Please remember I'm using my iPhone for this!!! An I've had lots of school work to do! this is getting really hard to keep this book up, so you guys commenting and voting really encourages me to keep updating. So as usual, if you liked this book. Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

Peace out and camouflage cinnamon

-Manda