Training Time?? Pt. 1

Saturday Morning. TRAINING TIME!!!

Sky's P.o.v

"Babe wake up you need to go and train the other pack today" Alayna said, trying to get me out of bed.

"It's Mrs.smexy for you" I replied, while I rolled over and pulled my blanket over my head.

"You have to help them train today though Mrs.smexy" she added.

"I dont feel good I have a really bad headache, and it feels like its about to be a migraine" I explained. " Just reschedule it for next Saturday!" I finished.

"Let me feel your forehead" Alayna told me with a stern voice.

Even though my wolf didn't like being bosses around, Alayna and James are the only people she will put up with. So I rolled over and Alayna felt my forehead.

"Oh babe your burning up!!" she started " your not going any where, ill get the pack doctor, that way he can check up on you so we know that your not getting sick." she continued.

"I'm not sick, I'm just hot" I replied with a smirk.

"Ya ya what ever, I'm still calling him over though just to make sure, we don't want you sick on your birth day" Alayna said, while giving me a quick hug.

"Fine, go ahead" I begrudgingly said.

---------------------------------------------

"There is nothing wrong with you Alpha Cooper, Your vitals are fine, blood pressure and blood sugar is perfect, and the only thing that is wrong is that you have a headache. So I will leave some medicine to help the pain subside, but other than that, you can go ahead and go train the other pack!" Doctor porter told me with his, as always, charming smile.

"Okay, and what medicine will that be? May I ask?" I questioned.

"It's Skelaxin, Alpha Cooper, none to worry." he reassured me.

"Okay, I'll take that, an anything I should be aware of?" I questioned him.

"No, but if it comes back and it's worst, then come see me" he replied.

"Alrighty then, ill be in my way, and I take one now??" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, have a nice day Alpha" he told me.

"Doc. I told you, you can call me Skylar!" I explained.

"Alright, have a nice day, Skylar" he said with a grin.

---------------------------------------------

20 mins later.

Sky's P.o.v

Once I was done at the docs place, I went and took a shower, combed/dried my hair, and dressed in an aqua green sports bra and some neon green short yoga shorts, I got all of my stuff ready, and took my pills. Then Alayna, James, and I, got in James's truck, and went to the Silver Crest's pack house. Once we got there, we all got out of the truck (me almost falling on the ground, because he jacked it up like another foot or two) and I went to the front door and knocked, while Alayna and James were talking about something, probably James yelling at Alayna for letting me get another tattoo and some piercings, for like the millionth time today, then a teenage boy opened the door, and checked me out. He even had the nerve to just not even try and hide the fact he was doing that!!

"Why hello there sweet thang" he said, while doing another once over of my body.

"Bro, at least try and cover the fact your checking me out. And come on! I would have thought you would have some respect for an alpha!" I exclaimed, which made his jaw drop.

" I'm so sorry, Alpha Cooper" he replied while bowing his head.

"No problem, now where is your Alpha, I need to speak with him about training your pack today" I commented.

" My Alpha is away on some important pack business and won't be back for a month or two, and he put me in charge of the pack" he said to me.

" So you must be his beta??" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am, Kyle Anderson, how may I be of service" he asked nicely

Well sadly for him, that stuff he pulled, made me quite agitated, so the horns are coming out, so I just gave him a devilish grin, before I messed with him.

"WELL, you can start by getting your packs Lazy butts out here, They SHOULD HAVE, been out here waiting for me, THEN you can get ready yourself, so EVERY ONE needs to be out here in 5 MINUTES if they don't want to 200 laps around the lake in human form" I halfway yelled at him, letting my Alpha command come out a little bit.

But the look on his face way priceless!! He looked like he might wet himself! I absolutely love having that effect on people.

"Yes Alpha Cooper, Right away!" he said as he bowed his head.

*-------*--------*-------*------*-----*

HEY GUYS!!!!!! what did u think of Kyle???

Can you say D-bag much?? Lol

I know it's short, but at least u guys got a Xmas present from me, Jerez I'm spoiling you guys LOL! Oh well, I was going to just upload this as one chapter and finish the training in this one, but I wanted to give you guys a present!! If any one knows an editor or can be my saving grace and wants to be my editor, I try my best but I fail sometimes, so please help!!!

I love you guys SOOO MUCH like seriously I have 216 readers!!!! I know not much compared to other people but still! and 7 votes ! I wish it could be like 20 votes * nudge nudge hint hint* and I would love to see some comments to but two things before I leave you guys alone, I really would like to know how to put up pics/ videos, because I have some people in mind for some characters, and lastly, if you guys can send me some ideas or new covers??? if its not to much to ask?

Okay,ok, leave you awesome people alone now.!

Pillows, Dreams, Cookies

And White Oranges.

Xoxoxo

-Manda