Cuteness overload

Chapter 35

Cuteness overload

Sky's Pov

Once I got to the bunker doors I put my hand on the skaner, and I said my name and title, it then opened.

"Okay every one, it was just our old neighbors, Alpha O'Rylie and Luna Aria have sadly been killed in a rouge attack. So they sent their pack to us for me to let them join" I started, tearing up as I talked, then looked down at Ronan and continued

" Since they have passed, I will adopt Ronan as my own since I am his god parent. I will also be letting the rest of their pack join our pack, no I and or buts" I finished. Then a scared scream came from the little boys mouth, which lead to my wolf losing control and trying to find why. You see, my wolf (along with other Alpha females, only take over if 1. The pack is threatened, 2. She feels threatened, 3. She was challenged for the title 4. She is in battle, but the worst of all, comes from when her motherly instincts kick in to protect her or another woman's baby) so I was looking all over, when I spotted Ronan crying in London's arms, struggling to get free of his arms. but he looked up and stopped. Then reached out his arms, like he wanted me to come and get him, so I did exactly that.

"Oh my little seal" I cooed "what's the matter" I finished cooing, while rocking him back and forth in my arms.

"Are you hungry little one?" I started, "let's go make you some food" I finished.

"Every one, you can continue your day as usual" I told my pack, while walking back the the higher ranking pack members house, which contain, Michael and Aubrey, Timmy and Jane, Alayna, James, myself and now Ronan, then once London's pack and my pack merge, London, Ronan and I will move to the Alpha house. Which isn't that far away from the pack house.

"Are you alright?" London asked me.

"Ya why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"Well you were tearing up when you talked about the Alphas passing" he said.

"It's because they were like my parents, up until I moved here a few months ago, and became an Alpha myself" I explained.

"Ohh, I'm sorry for your loss kitten" he said stopping me to pull me into a hug, and kissing all over my face.

"Stop, your going to squish Ronan!" I exclaimed giggling.

"Okay, let's go" he told me, chuckling.

"Follow me" I stated.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

SUPPRISE! Made you thing I was stopping huh?!?!?

~*London's Pov*~

She was so beautiful, her pale skin radiant, eyes shining like diamonds, and her semi-thick irish accent sending my brain tumbiling. My mate, my love, and my world, holding a beautiful baby that could pass as either her sibling or her own, talking to him. I felt proud that my mate could be this caring and motherly, but still be a powerful Alpha. I couldn't wait until she was holding our pups, and cooing to them. But if she will open her arms to this little Alpha child, then so will I, just for her.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Hey guys!!!!! How do you like your Easter "basket" from me??? I might do another one an put it up on Easter, but if I dont, then these count as your Sunday update since I'm updating two chapters :3 So as usual if you enjoyed this chapter, then please don't be a silent reader. And drop a question/comment. Lastly, as usual, if you did like this then don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

Joke: what do you call a deer with no eyes???

-Manda

Answer: no idear XD get it no eye deer :P