It is the truth that he probably doesn't actually care. He's more concerned for Kara because if she loses me, she'll be in big trouble. She needs me.

(Battle with Gamedeus – Serene)

I slide under one of Gamedeus' attacks and dodge it, easily avoiding it. If this is the ultimate boss, then it should be stronger. Why is it acting all soft right now?

"Gamedeus, stop being a softie, okay? You're unimpressive," I say, winking at the boss. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't know why it couldn't be a beautiful Bugster. It looks like a thing from one of these video games Kara used to play. And how do I know that? Did I just like download all of her memories into me?

"Serene, stop taunting him," Parad orders, aiming to hit Gamedeus. Gamedeus blocks the attack and sends Parad stumbling.

"I can do whatever I want since I'm not your Bugster," I state.

"But your Kara's Bugster," he replies, going back to attacking the ugliest Bugster in existence. I don't know how they are able to do this. "Watch out, Serene!"

I teleport out of the way and look down at the battlefield. "Hey, up here!" I wave, smirking. I should be watching my back a bit more but my reflexes are on point.

"Hey, I have something for you guys to use!" A familiar voice says and I look over, my eyes landing on Kiriya Kujo. When did he get here? Well, he is a Bugster now so he can just teleport around if he really wants to. I shouldn't question him.

"Kiriya!" Emu exclaims as Kiriya tosses something at him. Emu catches it and looks down at it. Is that a new Gashat? What is new Gashat going to do?

I teleport down to Kiriya's side and look at Emu. "Did you make a new Gashat with Kuroto?" I look at him, staring at him questioningly. "Tell me, Kujo."

Kiriya grins at me and nods a bit. "That is right, I created a new Gashat with that man. I also handed him over to the Ministry of Health. He's probably going to be locked away for a long period of time. It is what he deserves after all. You know, for causing this mess?"

I nod quickly as Emu pops in the new Gashat. "Let's stand back from them and let them handle this. I'm not going to get too involved in this battle because that could put me in danger. We all know that Kara wouldn't want me in a bunch of trouble."

We move back a bit as Emu activates his critical strike and he rushes at Gamedeus, hitting him with whatever move that is right now. I don't feel like giving it a name and I don't care for the announcement for it. Maybe I should transform right now. I have been fighting outside of my transformation.

I pull out my Gashat and make my belt appear, popping the game into it after clicking the button on it. I pull the lever and transform, becoming AOE Level Ninety-nine. I'm going to deal with Gamedeus and end this so we can go back to our normal lives. Also, put Masamune's ass in jail.

Parad attacks Gamedeus and I join in as Emu also does the same. We're going to end this here and now! No one is going to stop us from ending the game.

I suddenly fall back and I look up, my eyes landing on Masamune in his Kamen Rider form. What the heck? Why?

"Masamune..."

"Out of my way, AOE," he says, being rude. He is the most disrespectful person in the universe. Everyone probably thought I was bad but this man is just plain terrible. All he cares about is himself and getting a piece of Kara in the bedroom. Pretty darn sure of it.

I look around and see Parad along with Emu near me. I guess he knocked them back too. Maybe he'll do us a favor and end the game himself because it has a low player base.