Epilogue

I woke up with the early rays of sunshine in the morning. Looking over at the redhead sleeping peacefully next to me, I ran my finger over her full lips making her stir slightly. Not content with just touching them I moved forward and gave them a slight peck but before I could back away she grabbed my collar moving me closer deepening our kiss.

"Good morning to you too" she smirked as we broke the kiss.

"You drive me crazy you know that" I told her by snuggling into the crook of her neck

"You mean crazier than before because I mean you weren't exactly sane when you met me" she said. Not happy with her roasting me early in the morning I grabbed her and placed all my weight on her by laying on top of her.

"Dylan I can't breathe" she screamed in laughter "Get off!"

"That was mean say you're sorry"

"And if I don't?" She challenged

"I'm going to have to punish you" I said getting up slightly but not enough for her to get away.

"Really and what punishment do you have in mind?" She asked wiggling underneath suggestively. God the things this woman did to me.

"Why don't I show you?" I didn't waste a second longer grabbing her.

Three months had already passed since the pack's merger and everything was finally running smoothly. At first, the members were hesitant to mingle with each other but once the kids became friends the other generations soon followed.

Peter is still my beta as Scott is still Aria's, we needed both as the size of the pack is much larger than any other than pack at 700 members.

Chloe and I still have our mostly hate and no love relationship which hasn't lessened with Aria entering my life strangely enough Aria doesn't get along with Peter either. Women are strange sometimes they don't get the love Peter and I share.

Talon and Sarah are expecting their first child. Sarah is slowing getting used to talking with Talon's help who threw away all the pens and papers in their house to make her talk more. He says hearing her voice makes the world a better place for him.

Scott found a mate (praise the lord) when I sent him to Asher's pack for business. There he met Samantha* and now they are both living happily in our pack.

As for Aria and I we couldn't be happier everyday I feel like I'm falling more and more in love with her and she feels the same. We both share the responsibilities of the pack and quiet frankly I don't know where I'd be without her.

"Dylan" a sleepy Aria says next to me. "Are you narrating our life again?"

"Umm.. Yeah" I admitted sheepishly "it's just such a good story I want to tell it to the entire world"

"Get up JK Rowling we have a pack to attend to" she demands getting up "it's time for the end"

"Sure thing Mon chere" and with that we both..

"Dylan!"

Oh yeah the end.

*Samantha from First Love vs Mate Chapter 10.
———————————————

Yaasss!!! We've reached the end of the story. Really tedious writing a long story like after Chapter 30 I was like when will this end. Seriously the determination of Ava Violet surprises me how she managed to write three whole books on one storyline is beyond my understanding. I will be retiring from writing as I said but will still be active on Wattpad reading (my life will not be complete without finishing The Mafia and his Obsession like my breath is stuck between each update) and will maybe check on comments once in a while. Please keep the votes and the comments up they really make my day. Thanks everyone for their support and love. And before I say goodbye for good my sister's friend who has just started writing practically begged for a shoutout so please check out Amal's new book Love Not Included (An Arrange Marriage Story) or was it arranged?! Lol. Her Wattpad ID is zeboplier so please check it out.

For now this is goodbye love you all and thank you again for all the views on all my books. Thanks to you I have accomplished more than I ever thought I would. You are all truly the best.

Love Mona.