36

Aria POV

"Open the door! I'm not leaving till you do" I say knocking the door for the tenth time when I didn't hear an answer I sat down with my back to the door.

"Savannah I don't care if it takes all day I'm not moving till you open the door" I said again. It had been four days now since we had defeated Vincent but Savannah still refused to come out of her room. Too guilt ridden by what she had done Savannah locked herself in unable to face anyone in the pack including me. I tried to reason with her that it was Vincent who tricked her and brainwashed her to no avail but today I was determined. I wasn't leaving till she opened the door.

"Sav open up you can't shut us out forever" I tried to reason with her again but this time I heard shuffling and movement from the room sure enough the sweet music of her opening the lock was heard a few seconds later. I got up and twisted the handle to open the door. The lights in the room were off and the curtains were closed with the sun rays peeking through the edge. Savannah sat huddled in the middle of the bed wearing a hoodie.

"Savannah look at me" I said sitting next to her "you can't keep hiding in that hoodie from me forever"

"Go away Aria I don't deserve your friendship or to be a member of this pack" she said quietly

"Sav none of it was your fault Vincent had brainwashed you. His powers made you see things that weren't there he"

"They were there" Savannah interrupted me looking up at me for the first time "the jealousy of not being as powerful as you, the fact that you found such a great guy for a mate, and how you were always the centre of attention. He saw them and used it as a weapon against you yes but there were already there"

"Savannah it's normal to be jealous of close ones to some degree" I tried to console her she just scoffed looking away "No you don't thing I've ever been jealous of you. Savannah you have a loving mother and each time I'd see her fuss over you I'd be jealous. When you used to play around with the other kids while I had to stay back to train I'd be jealous of you. Your perfect blonde hair and me with my frizzy out of control red hair who wouldn't be jealous. We all feel it at one time but we put it aside because we love the other person too much and deep down their happiness means more than any piety thoughts that come to our mind"

"I do have really good hair" she joked finally coming back to her old self "like it's ridiculously in perfect condition even though I haven't showered in like days"

"There's more to life than having ridiculously good hair" I laughed

"Is there?" She asked sarcastically

"Hey look who's back to their normal self. I would hug you but seriously you stink you need a shower asap" I said

"Speaking of stink your scent is different" she countered wriggling her eyebrows

"Really how?" I said feigning cluelessness

"Yeah like you've been getting busy with a certain Alpha" Savannah teased

"I don't know what your talking" I continued the facade but couldn't help the smile coming over my face.

"Who are you trying to fool? That boy showed you the stars in broad daylight and I want details, intricate details at that after I take a shower" she demands getting up only to pause in the middle of the room and turn around with a grave look.

"Will they forgive me Aria?" She asks tears welling up in her eyes "I could killed the entire pack. I betrayed them I was willing to handover innocent women and children over to Vincent" Savannah breaks into sobs and I get up to engulf her into a hug.

"Shh everyone knows that Vincent made you do it they understand" I tell her "Now go and get ready everyone has been worried sick about you. Not to mention Sarah has been driving me crazy these past few days about you."

"I heard she finally used her voice" Savannah said smiling through the tears "I wish I had been there for her and also for you"

"You can still be there for us by getting out of this damn room. Do you know how hard it has been talking to that door for the past four days" I said

"Not much of a talker she is" Savannah said with her usual dry humor

"Okay now your jokes are stinking up the room get in the shower" I said shaking my head as Savannah went into the bathroom. Just then I felt my phone vibrate.

"Get the papers ready Peter. Pronto!" I heard him yell over the phone.

"Will I always come second to Peter? I pick up the phone thinking you'd be missing me yet Peter is still dominating your attention as always" I fake sulked

"Well he is my first love Aria you do understand that don't you?" Dylan said

"HE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE HE LOVES ME ARIA!" I could hear Peter yelling in the background.

"Shut up and get the papers ready" Dylan hissed at Peter.

"Dylan what's the hurry we just agreed to the pack merger two hours ago" I said

"Nope we are getting this legalised today and you are moving in with me by tonight and that is final" Dylan commanded

"You really think it's that simple we have to sit down agree on all the points in the merger and if we have to add any changes a whole new set of papers need to be made. That alone will take all day" I said

"I'm going to make it happen by tonight Aria. You need to have more faith in your mate" he said

"Fine go ahead but don't come crying to me when you fall flat on your face" I replied back

"Ouch you sure know how to wound a guy"

"I take no prisoners"

"Well then why don't we bet on it since you're so sure about me failing"

"Fine. What do you suggest?"

"I have an idea of what I want in case I win" he said and I could practically see his mischievous grin "and you can ask for whatever if you win"

"So it's a deal?" He asked after a long pause where I was thinking it over.

"Deal" I said

"Oh this will be fun" Dylan said

"We'll see about that" I challenged

"Definitely we will be seeing a lot of new things together by the end of the night" he said in a husky voice that made me tingly all over.

"Great. Bye" I hung up before he could say anything more knowing that I could go on talking to him for hours and that would be rude to Savannah plus it's fun to annoy him like this.

Deep down I really did hope he succeeded in getting everything done today. We could finally live together in our own home and start our life together.