10

Aria POV

"I'm getting a feeling of deja vu because I didn't like it then and I don't like it now" admitted Scott as he drove me to the border.

"I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do not because I want to" I said frustrated. I had to admit I also got a bad feeling from it and I knew their will be repercussions when the pack found out. I looked towards the once barren fields on both sides of the road that were now full of beautiful wild flowers and herbs of every kind. Looking past them I zoned out remembering my conversation with Dylan it sent goosebumps down my spine just remembering him saying my name.

"Aria?" He said and I felt like the air left my lungs.

"Yes" I coughed before continuing "its me"

"Is everything alright there?" He asked seeming worried

"Umm here we're fine but we were supplying Blue Moon with the antidote to silver poisoning but the road to the east was hit by a landslide" I took a deep breath before continuing it would be harder than I thought to ask him for help but for now I needed to swallow my pride. "I need you to open the gates on your side of the border so we can transport it by the main road"

"I'll call the border patrol right away in fact I'll go there myself to make sure that the trucks pass through the pack without interference" said Dylan immediately

"Thank you that would mean a lot" I said

"No I meant when I said you could ask me for help without asking for anything on return" Dylan said in return "plus it's for a good cause if anything I'm honored to help out"

"Well thanks anyway. Well I have to inform the drivers about the change of route" I said

"Yeah I'll get on opening the gate right away" he added

"OK so bye then" I said awkwardly before hanging up the phone.

"You didn't have to come I could've seen that the trucks left the pack or Bryon" Scott said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"He's coming there to personally see that the trucks pass the border the least I could do is personally thank him" I said back

"That's more the reason for you to be careful him being there could mean a trap. Who knows he's probably been playing Mr. Nice Guy all along just waiting for the right moment" ranted Scott

"Well even if it's a trap I've got the entire border patrol to protect me plus you" I said lightly punching his shoulder "why would I worry when I have you around"

"But still" Scott said

"But still what? Do you doubt that you can't protect me?" I playfully challenged

"I'd die for you in a second" Scott said clenching his jaw "but I don't trust this Dylan dude and I don't like the idea of you being in danger"

"Well let me refresh your memory buddy. You have yet to beat me in combat so if anything I think I'll be protecting you in a battle if there ever will be one. Plus I'm sure Alpha Dylan doesn't want to add got beat up by a girl to his resume" I said as we neared the border.

Scott parked the car by the side of the road so the trucks could pass us and go straight to the gates. True to Dylan's words the gates on the Bridgestone side were wide open with our gate only ten feet away being closed.

"Scott tell them to open the gates" I ordered Scott and he went to border patrol immediately opening our gates. The trucks exited our border and made their way through Bridgestone. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that Blue Moon would get the antidote on time and hopefully no lives will be lost.

The wind was picking up which was normal for an usual fall day but I was seriously regretting wearing a summer dress now as the cold winds hit. The cream colored dress that I wore had little purple flowers all over it which I paired with matching purple velvet high heels. Although I'm not proud of it but my wardrobe has been one of the things I've been splurging on.

"Close back the gates?" Scott asked me.

"No wait a sec" I knew he was trying to dissuade me from talking to Dylan but it would be rude to come this far and not thank him. Moving away from my car I walked towards the border. The wind picking up my long red hair as I made my way the fall leaves falling towards my feet making them crunch as I stepped on them. I motioned to our soldiers to stand down as I came up to the gates. I was about to step across the line I looked up