15

Aria POV

"I need to know what you feel Aria" Dylan asked looked at me intently. I met his gaze at a loss for words. What do I tell him do I admit my feelings for him or ignore them all together?

After I got his text, I knew I had to leave immediately unless I wanted my border patrol to find him. I exited my house telling my dad I was going to my office in the pack house and instead I made my way over here.

I looked down at my hand that was now in his even thinking of rejecting him caused me great pain. I knew I couldn't bring the words to my mouth.

"I don't know" I said shakily "this all is so new to me. It's like my entire world has been flipped upside down"

"I feel the same way" admitted Dylan "but I know with every fibre of my being that I can't go on a second without you"

"It isn't so easy for me" I said leaning a little away from him "all my life I've hated Bridgestone and the people there to think that I might be their Luna is something that I would never want"

"They killed my mother Dylan" I added "I'd never be able to move past that"

"Well don't be their Luna be the Alpha of your own pack can't we just co-exist" Dylan pleaded

"It's not that simple even if we still ran our own packs separately they are still bound to run into each other and that could spell disaster" I said

"So we'll find a way to end this rivalry" said Dylan

"Do you even hear yourself? You think it's that easy they'd gladly get rid of me before even considering making peace with Bridgestone" I said

"They'd have to go through me before even touching you. I'd do anything for you even making the impossible possible" Dylan said

"Probably says that to all the girls" I mumbled to myself

"What?" Dylan asked "what was that I didn't get you?"

"Nothing I should go" I said getting up. Me and my big mouth.

"Wait!" Dylan said holding my hand tightly causing me to stop in my tracks "you said something and I'm not letting you go till you tell me what's on your mind"

"I said you probably say that to all the girls" I said snatching my hand away from him in annoyance.

"Girls? What girls?" He asked seeming confused

"Really it isn't the best kept secret that you're a major player" I said angrily "Dylan Black has a woman for each day of the week and uses the rogues he took in as seconds"

Instead of getting angry Dylan broke out laughing. He isn't even denying it. I tried stomping away from him but he caught my waist from behind and held me firmly in place.

"Jealous Mon Cheri" he whispered into my ear causing my whole body to light on fire. I took a deep breath trying to focus on something else so it didn't seem obvious.

"I'm not jealous" I slapped his hand away and turned to face him but he just snaked his arm around my waist crashing my chest into his.

"Do you know what you do to me Aria?" He asked moving dangerously close to me so much his breath caused shivers down my spine as I felt it on my skin. " All I think is you, I close my eyes it's you, all I talk about is you and all I want to do is be with you" he moved his hand up my spine causing me to choke on my own breath "it's true I have been with other women but not as much as the rumours claim".

Him admitting to it reignited my anger and I started to push him away trying to get out of his hold.

"But from the moment I laid eyes on you I became yours" when he said this my eyes moved to meet his gaze I couldn't stop myself even if I tried to "Aria Knight will be the only name on my lips from now on and you'll be the only one to scream my name from this day forward".

The last part of his statement should have angered me but instead I broke out into a smile and I looked away in a failed attempt to hide it from him.

"What about me are you ok with me having a past?" I asked playing running my fingers in little circles on his chest "I mean you're fine with it right?"

Dylan's expression changed from lust to possessiveness in a split second he pulled even more closer so the slighted air that was between us was no more.

"Who's jealous now? Dylan Black" I cooed moving my finger up to trace his jaw he growled in ecstasy.

"Your mine!" He growled "I don't care about whatever happened before me but from now on any wolf so much as looks your way is dead"

I pushed him away untangling myself from his hold.

"There isn't anyone" I admitted not sure why though I was having fun teasing him "Being in a war torn pack hasn't given me anytime for romance"

"Whew" Dylan took a sigh of relief "I thought I had to go down to Noctis Insulam to beat a few guys but I'm glad your mine and only mine"

"Too bad I can't say the same for you" I sneered

"Aria please" he pleaded but just then I got a mindlink from Scott asking where was I.

"Damnit" I exclaimed in frustration

"What is it is something wrong?" Asked Dylan

"I have to go I just got a mindlink from Scott" I said

"You're beta the one that constantly follows you like a lap dog" Dylan said

"What?! He's my beta and a friend but really I don't know why I'm explaining this to you" I argued back

"Ok ok I'm sorry" Dylan said holding my hand "Promise me I'll get to see you again"

"I'll have to see I took a huge risk coming here" I admitted

"Please" Dylan pouted like a small child asking for candy.

"Fine I'll text you when to meet next" I said giving in

"Speaking of which can you give me your phone" he said

"Why?" I asked taking it out of my pocket

"Just wanted to add my number into your contacts" he said snatching it and typing in his number "don't call Talon ever again"

"You're impossible" I said shaking my head at him.

"All for you mon cheri" he said before crashing his lips against mine catching me off guard. Before I knew it my lips were moving in sync with his.

"I need to go" I said breathlessly breaking the kiss. Scott was mindlinking me like crazy.

"I'll be waiting for your text Aria don't forget your promise" Dylan said as I left the forest and made my way home. All the way home I had a smile on my face thinking of Dylan and how he made me feel. I reached home and quickly took a shower because Dylan's scent was probably all over me. I mindlinked Scott that I was tired and I would talk to him in the morning. Sarah was fast asleep and I just laid down on my side of the bed waiting for sleep to takeover somewhere down the line of thinking about Dylan my eyelids closed.