Chapter 49

Chapter 49

It has been a few months since Harry woke up. At first he was struggling to speak and walk, but then he went to therapy every day and recovered completely. Now he is able to walk normally and talk, his thoughts are not messed up and he can determine what's real and what's his imagination.

We finally picked a name for our baby, his name is Leonardo Styles. We walk in the room we cleared up for our baby who is now six months old. I take the paint and the brush and start to paint the room and Harry does the same, we decided not to hire anyone, just do it ourselves because we wanted to have this memory for ourselves.

''And then?'' He asks me, he was asking me about the time the guy in his gang threatened me and told me I'm nobody. ''Then I put him in his place when I told him I'm having your baby and that we're engaged'' I say and he looks at me. ''You shoved him and grabbed his throat'' he says in a joking tone and I roll my eyes. ''Who told you?'' I ask and he chuckles.

''It doesn't matter, all that matters is that you defended yourself'' he says and turns towards me. ''That's my girl'' he says and I smile at him, he was about to kiss me, but I lift up the brush and paint his nose, his eyes widen and I chuckle. ''It's on'' he says and starts to put paint all over my clothes as I giggle and start running away from him.

He catches me and we both fall on the ground, me on top of him and our clothes and bodies were covered in paint but we didn't care. He attaches his lips to mine and we kiss slowly.

''You wanted to see mommy and daddy'' we hear Evelyn's voice as she comes in the room with Leo in her arms. Her eyes widen when she sees us and we look up at her but don't move as we chuckle at her. ''Come on kids, you're not going to do it in the baby's room'' she says and we laugh as I stand up off of Harry and go towards her. ''We just might'' Harry says as he stands up and I glare at him.

''You're covered in paint! You're so immature'' she says and I try to cover up my laugh as she fake scolds us. ''You're not getting near Leo, I don't want him to be covered in paint, it's toxic'' she says and I giggle at her. ''You're seriously watching him so closely, it's fine, he will be fine'' I say and she sighs and gives me Leo as I hug him.

''Well I just came to tell you that dinner is ready'' she says and we both nod. ''Please change your clothes'' she adds and I look at her confused, why would we change our clothes, we're at home. She just leaves the room and we go in our room, I put Leo in his crib and start to undress, he does the same thing.

''Let's shower'' Harry says as he comes towards me but I shake my head. ''No, your mother is downstairs'' I say and he rolls his eyes. ''So what? She's not going to come here'' he says. ''No Harry'' I say and turn around away from him, but he grabs me and lifts me up, he throws me over his shoulder and i squeal. ''Harry! Put me down!'' I say and he laughs as he goes in the bathroom. ''Shut up you're going to wake the baby'' he says and puts me in the shower.

He rips off the rest of my clothes as he turns on the shower and he takes off his boxers as well. He walks towards me and I go back until I reach the corner and there is no where to run and he towers above me as the water falls just on top of him and not on me.

He kisses me as he puts his hands on the back of my thighs and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his stomach and put my arms on his shoulders as I continue to kiss him. ''I want to spend eternity kissing you'' he says and I look at him and hug him. ''Don't ever leave me'' I say. ''I promise'' he says.

He puts me down and turns me around so fast that I have no time to respond, he takes my hands with his one hand and puts them behind my back and he lowers my hips as he pounds inside of me out of nowhere, making me whimper. He continues to go in and out of me as fast and as hard as he can, he grabs my hair with his free hand and yanks it towards him.

''I could never get bored of fucking you'' he says as he pounds inside of me, making me moan. ''You gave me everything I always wanted and saved my life'' he says as he starts to go faster, if that is even possible. ''Say my name'' he demands and I can barely breathe let alone talk. ''Say it'' he says and yanks my hair harshly. ''H-Harry'' I barely say and he groans as he continues.

''I'm going to cum'' he says and I nod as I feel him releasing inside of me, he gets out of me and releases my hands as I turn around and try to catch my breath. ''That was the best sex we've had in a long time'' he says and I kiss him. ''What do you say?'' He asks me. ''Thank you'' I say and he kisses me again.

We shower as fast as we can and get out of the shower, we get dressed and I take Leo in my arms and we go downstairs. When we see everyone at the table, we're so surprised, Miles, Kayla and Bella are here, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Rose and Stefanie are here and Evelyn and we smile at them. ''Surprise'' they all say and we go towards the table and sit down.

''Thank you Evelyn, for everything'' I say and she puts her hand on top of mine and smiles at me. ''Honestly mother, I'm surprised you never liked any of my girlfriends'' Harry says and I smile. ''What girlfriends? All of them were one night stands'' she says and everyone laughs. ''If it wasn't for Arabella, you would still be in coma right now'' she says and gives me a small hug.

''Everyone let's raise a toast'' Zayn says as he stands up and we all lift our glasses. ''For Harry, for his amazing recovery, I took his place in the gang while he was in a coma and I never realized how hard it was, so Harry thank you for putting up with everything and I don't know how you did it without losing your mind, I almost did'' he says and we all laugh. ''And for Leo, our next leader, thank you Arabella for giving birth to this amazing child'' he says and I nod.

''And I have an announcement to make'' Evelyn says. ''Last time we heard this, Arabella was pregnant. You're not pregnant are you?'' Zayn jokes and everyone laughs, Evelyn gives him a playful glare and continues. ''Because these two still don't want to get with the plans and get married, I decided to take matters in my own hands'' she says and my eyes widen. ''I arranged everything, we're going to have a wedding in six months'' she says and everyone cheers.