Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

''Your lips tasted like nicotine and it got me addicted''

The next morning, I invited my friends over for breakfast and I wanted to introduce them to Arabella as well, I have talked about her to them but they have never actually seen her, except for Zayn and I want to know what they have to say about her. My cook is getting busy in the kitchen, making breakfast, while I sit on my long island table and drink coffee.

Zayn, Louis and Liam decide to come together and I greet them all as they sit around the long island table that I usually use for breakfast, my other table is used for dinner and lunch, I just prefer it like that. ''So where is this hot chick, you talk so much about'' Liam says and I give him a glare. ''She is hot indeed'' Zayn says and takes a waffle from the table as he eats it. ''Stop with the comments and be fucking nice to her, don't scare her'' I say to them grumpily and all of them look at me amused.

''Harry?'' I hear her gentle voice coming from the hall and I stand up from my chair, and give them a warning look. ''Don't say something she's not supposed to know'' I say to them before going to her. She looks lost as she looks at me, I see that she put on black skinny jeans with an oversized sweater that look cute on her and I walk towards her. ''Good morning'' I say to her and she smiles. ''Good morning, it smells amazing'' she says. ''Yeah, my cook is making us breakfast'' I say to her.

I see Louis running from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist as he lifts her up and my eyes widen. She looks panicked when he puts her on the floor as she takes his arm and spins his wrist painfully, she knees him in the stomach and he falls on his knees in front of me as she pins his wrist behind his back. She looks at me innocently as all the boys come from the kitchen to see what's going on. ''She's not messing around, huh?'' Liam says as he looks in disbelief in front of him.

''Arabella, he's my friend, let go of him'' I say to her and she lets go of Louis, he stands to his full height and she looks up at him and takes a step backwards. ''I-I'm s-sorry'' she says in fear. ''I told you not to come!'' I yell at them frustrated and they all go back in the kitchen as Arabella looks at me. ''Sorry, I thought he was going to attack me or something'' she says. ''It's okay, little one. I invited some of my friends over and they were really excited to meet you'' I say and she nods.

I go to the kitchen and she follows me, she hides behind me for protection and all of the guys chuckle at her. I guess in her eyes we're all the bad guys given our reputation and I couldn't imagine how scary we look all together to her. ''This is Arabella'' I say to them and she looks at me annoyed. ''I prefer Ari'' she says quietly. ''These are Louis who you just attacked and Liam, Zayn you already know'' I say to her and she nods. I sit on one of the chairs and she sits as further as she can from the other guys and closer to me. ''They're not going to hurt you'' I whisper to her.

''So Ari, how did you and Harry meet?'' Louis asks her, the cook comes in and puts different kinds of food on the table and all of the guys start putting every single thing from the table in their plates. ''Do you want something to drink?'' the cook asks us, and all of us order beers except Ari, who orders tea. ''Beers for breakfast?'' she asks and Liam just shrugs. ''Anyways, we met at a club, Harry was trying to take me home but I refused'' Arabella explains. ''And three days later, you're in his house'' Liam said jokingly and all of them laughed. ''Well it's not like that actually I don't know how much Harry has told you but things were complicated'' she says.

''He told us you wanted to kill him'' Liam says and Zayn hits him on the back of his head, shutting him up. ''Yeah, I had wrong information about him'' she says. ''So how old are you?'' Louis asks her. ''I'm 18'' she says and their eyes widen as they look at me. ''Well damn Harry'' Louis says and she looks at me confused. ''Why? How old are you?'' she asks me. ''I'm 25'' I say to her and her eyes widen. ''I didn't expect that, you look younger'' she says and takes a sip from her tea.