Chapter 12

''Anything that gets your blood racing, is probably worth doing''

I wake up the next morning and my heart literally aches, I feel pain and I want to cry so much but I'm afraid if I start that I won't be able to stop myself. I push the covers off of me and get out of bed as I go in the bathroom, I turn on the water in the bath and start undressing myself. I look at myself in the mirror and tears form in my eyes when I see the scars on my body, this will be a reminder of how much I hate Harry. I take a quick shower before brushing my teeth and washing my face. I have nothing better to do, so I go on the balcony and admire the beautiful view in front of me, the gardeners are doing their job, watering the freshly cut green grass, and a man cleans the pool carefully, everyone going on with their days and doing their jobs.

''Good morning, dear'' I hear a female voice behind me and I turn around. I see a middle aged lady dressed in a maid's outfit with a tray in her hands, the food on her tray is really delicious and she puts it on the table that is on the balcony. ''Are you hungry?'' she asks me and I nod. ''Starving'' I say and sit on one of the chairs. ''How are you today?'' she asks me, oh you wouldn't like to know, I think to myself. ''I'm fine, thank you'' I decide with a better answer, I don't want to keep her here all day and talk about how I am. ''Mr. Styles told me you weren't feeling well so I made you a tea'' she says. ''Thank you'' I tell her.

''Is there something fun to do here or am I supposed to be locked up here for the rest of my life?'' I ask her and she chuckles. ''Well you're supposed to be in here, but Mr. Styles has gone to work so I will accidently leave your door open when I leave'' she says and winks at me, I smile at her. ''But I have to warn you of course, please don't run away, Mr. Styles will kill me'' she adds and I nod. ''I promise'' I say and start eating the food in front of me. ''It'll be our little secret'' she says before leaving and I thank her.

When I finish with my breakfast, I go in the walk in closet and I pick out a really cute sweater with black skinny jeans to wear. I get out of my room and peek outside of the door to see if there's someone here, when I see there's no one, I get out of the room and shut the door closed. He won't even know. I go to the kitchen first to see what they're doing, I see three people there cooking meal and I look around but no one seems to pay any attention to me, I walk out of there and decide to go in Harry's office. I know I shouldn't snoop around but I'm just going to look, nothing more, I find so much documents about drug and weapon shipments and I feel so bored, there's nothing interesting here, I already knew this about Harry. I wonder what the police will do if they find all these documents here, he would be in jail his whole life if someone found these.

I look under his desk and see a Glock 23, huh, my favorite handgun, this is so easy to use but only if the target is close enough to you, I only had this in me for protection but you can't take down a whole gang like Harry's with this. I aim it at a picture in front of me and play with it a little, I then sit on his comfortable chair and spin around, while I spin the gun on one of my fingers, this is so boring. Someone opens the door and I immediately stop and look at the person in front of me, he looks young, maybe even younger than me, his green eyes look so familiar to me, he looks cute but looks really young. He smiles when he sees me and I put the gun on the desk gently.

''Umm sorry, I was just bored'' I say and sit up, I must look really uncomfortable right now, he smiles at me. ''That's fine, you're Arabella right?'' he asks me and I furrow my eyebrows. ''It's actually Ari'' I say to him. ''How do you know me?'' I ask him. ''Harry talks to me about you, apparently you're driving him insane'' he says to me and I raise my eyebrows. ''I'm driving him insane?'' I ask and laugh at myself. ''He locks me here in this house and I have nothing to do all day and I'm the one who drives him insane'' I say more to myself than him and I stand up from the chair. ''I'm Miles by the way, Harry's younger brother'' he says and my eyes widen, that's why he looks so familiar to me, they're exactly alike, except for their hair, Miles's hair is cut short and it looks good on him. Miles looks like a younger version of Harry. ''Nice to meet you'' I say to him.

''Hey want to go for a ride?'' he asks me and smirks at me. ''How old are you, do you even have your license yet?'' I ask him and cross my arms in front of my chest. ''Hell no, but Harry has the best cars so I come here to steal them for a few hours'' Miles says and smiles at me. ''I won't tell if you don't tell'' I say to him and move past him. ''Deal'' he says.

Miles leads me to Harry's garage and it is perfect, he has at least sixty cars in this huge garage and all of them are the newest model and look amazing, I'm already in love with this garage, there are so many cars here, I think Harry can choose which car matches with his outfit that day and drive it. ''This is insane'' I say and smile while Miles picks out a key. ''I know right, I love it'' Miles says and finally chooses a car, we both get in Harry's black Ferrari 488. ''This is custom designed'' Miles says as he touches the leather wheel. He starts the engine and gets the car out of the garage as he walks out of the gate and continues driving on the highway.

''Has Harry ever caught you?'' I ask him. ''Harry adores his cars and he is very protective over them and when he catches me stealing them, he sometimes yells at me but after a few seconds he forgives me, he can't resist his little brother's cuteness'' he says and smiles as he looks at me, he really does have a charming smile.

''Well let me just warn you, if Harry finds out that you took me with you, he is going to be very mad at you and probably kill me'' I tell him. ''It would only seem fair because you tried to kill him'' he says to me and I look over at him, how selfish of me if I killed Harry, Miles would be left without a brother, just like I was left without a sister and in the end, Harry wouldn't feel anything, it's the people closest to him that would suffer most from his loss. ''I'm really sorry that I tried to take your brother away from you, Miles'' I say to him and he smiles. ''It's fine, I'm actually surprised he hasn't killed you yet, he kills everyone that gets in his way'' as much as Miles looks so young, maybe fifteen or sixteen, he knows everything about Harry and still loves him despite his flaws, I admire that. ''I'm surprised as much as you are'' I tell him.

''So you didn't tell me, how old are you?'' I ask him. ''I'm sixteen'' he says. ''And you?'' he asks me. ''I'm eighteen'' I say to him. ''Too bad my brother saw you first'' he jokes and I glare at him. ''You're too young to chase after girls'' I joke and he laughs. ''Girls my age don't think that way'' he says and I roll my eyes.

Miles is so different from Harry on the inside, a complete opposite, he is positive and calm and he smiles all the time and laughs for a change, he is easygoing and he's fun to be around. Harry seems to always be angry and frustrated and there is nothing but darkness around him, he makes me scared and I don't feel good when I'm around him.

It is a pretty long drive, but I enjoyed every minute of it, Miles drives fast but not fast enough so we would be in danger, I'm really glad he got me out of the house and I got to do something fun for a change. I really needed a break from Harry and my miserable life, even if it is for half an hour. But when we got back to Harry's house again, a very angry Harry was waiting at his driveway.