Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I close my eyes after that and Harry continues to drive, everything is spinning and my vision is blurry, I don't feel very well. I feel the car stoping and Harry opens my door and lifts me up bridal style as he carries me inside my house and upstairs to my bed. He takes off my heels and covers my body as he kisses my forehead. ''I'm sorry for everything, baby'' he says and I just look at him.

''I'm sorry for how I treated you and everything that happened to you because of me'' he adds but when he sees that I stay quiet, he just sighs and gets up ''I'll be downstairs'' he says and I grab his arm, stopping him from leaving. ''Stay''

He sits back down next to me and I drag his arm and make him lean in towards me as I attach my lips to his softly, I can see he is confused, but he kisses me slowly as if he is afraid that he will hurt me. I start to take his shirt off, slowly as we continue to kiss, but he grabs my wrists and stops me as he looks at me. ''No'' he says and gets up. ''Harry please, I want this'' I say as I look at him.

''Last time we did this, you left me'' he says and I shake my head. ''No, I want this''. ''You're drunk'' he almost yells. ''I'm perfectly capable to make a decision'' I say and take his arm again, yanking him towards me. ''It's fine, don't worry'' I whisper in his ear as I take his shirt off and then his pants.

''Are you sure?'' He asks me and I nod. ''We don't have to do this, Ari'' he says and I kiss him to shut him up, he is starting to annoy me. He kisses down my neck as he takes off my panties and enters me slowly and gently. ''Are you okay?'' He asks me and I nod, I'm not able to speak while he's doing this.

He starts to move slowly in and out as he kisses my lips passionately and it feels so good when it's not rushed and harsh. ''Tell me you're mine'' he says as I moan. ''I'm y-yours'' I say and he starts to go faster. ''Don't ever leave me again'' he says and I nod, not being able to think. ''Promise me'' he says as he takes my hand in his and entwines our fingers. ''I promise'' I say and he releases inside of me as he gets out and lies next to me. ''I love you'' he says as he turns to me and I turn towards him, this is the first time he has ever said that he loved me. ''I love you'' I say and he kisses my nose.

''I want you to marry me'' he says and my eyes widen. ''Will you marry me?'' He asks, like a small child asking for something, almost afraid of the answer. ''W-what?'' I ask him, confused. ''Marry me, please'' he says. ''Harry we- we have to think a-about t-this, y-you can't-'' he interrupts me. ''There is nothing to think about, I have been without you for two weeks and I realized that I never want to be apart from you. Marry me'' he says and I smile. ''Okay'' I say and he smiles, I love it when he smiles, it's so genuine. ''Okay?'' He asks, happily and I nod. He kisses me.

He takes out a little box from his pants and I look at him confused. ''You planned this?'' I ask him, I would never think that he planned this, I thought this idea just popped in his mind tonight and that it's nothing definite, that's why I agreed so quickly without thinking.

''I had this whole thing planned out to apologize and I planned many flowers and fireworks and this ring came with that grand apology but I can't wait anymore'' he explains and puts the ring on my finger as I look at it. It is a beautiful ring with a huge diamond on it. ''So I guess I should cancel the flowers?'' He asks. ''No, you can have them delivered in your house'' I say to him as I kiss his cheek. ''And I'm still waiting for the grand apology'' I say and he nods and hugs me tightly.

Something crashing wakes me up and I sit up immediately but realize it's a mistake as my head starts spinning. I see an unfamiliar guy in front of me and I scream frightened, but he takes out his gun and points it at me. ''Shut the fuck up before I shoot you'' he says and tears form in my eyes. ''Who are you?'' I ask him but he stays quiet. I hear gunshots downstairs and I flinch, what the hell is happening?

He comes towards me and takes my upper arm harshly as he gets me out of the bed. ''Please don't!'' I yell at him. ''Please!'' I yell but he just puts his gun to my head and starts walking out of my room and dragging me with him.

When we enter the living room I see Harry and a dead body, his hands are bloody and he looks at the dead body angrily. ''Harry'' I almost whisper and he looks up at me. Confusion, anger and regret are written all over his face when he looks at me and the guy behind me.

He aims the gun that was in his hand towards the guy behind me and the guy puts his gun further to my head. ''Drop it, or I will kill her'' the guy says and Harry looks at him as if he's challenging him. ''Are you sure you want to threaten her life?'' Harry asks as I start crying and shaking in fear. ''Harry please'' I say to him. ''Drop it!'' The guy says.

If I die right now, I will never get to kiss or hug Harry again, I would never be able to talk to him, my days of sitting in this house and crying for him and being depressed were wasted, I could have been with him. I could have forgiven him, I could have been in his arms. And I carry his child, I know that I didn't want to have it but looking at him and having something half of him makes me want to give birth to this baby. If I die and Harry realizes he lost two people and not just me, he will destroy himself.

''No you drop it'' I hear Miles' voice behind me and I realize he's here. The guy lets go of me as he starts putting the gun down. ''Nice and slow'' Miles says. I run towards Harry and he hugs me tightly as tears run down my cheek. ''Please don't ever let me go, Arabella'' he whispers in my ear. ''I promise you'' I say to him.

We hear a gun shot being fired and my eyes widen. ''Arabella no!''